This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    So you come in here to protect the sport from us?

You've got to be kidding me.

Day-in, day-out, you arguing with people so they'll be more respectful and thus be more respectful of you because you saw James Toney in a gym once. No sir. Nope. It's not going that way.

Your posts on this forum are not any more valuable than Bringers or Reeds or Gorilla Dogs because you lost a bunch of fights 30 years ago.
    I not only saw James Toney in a gym but I punched him in his nose too. And he did the same back to me. Had the same manager, etc.

As far as post value, see my posts 8 years ago and you'll see some of what I have to offer. See anything in the last few years and you'll see that I give what I get, which is ****!

It's night and day boy!
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-25-2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Rockin, what are you gonna do now that Annie is back?
      Simply be amazed by the leniency of the Boxing Scenes higher ups......

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Simply be amazed by the leniency of the Boxing Scenes higher ups......
        Why is that, You don't find him entertaining?

Comment

Well hello there Rockin'!!

How's your day going bro?

Comment

Why is that, You don't find him entertaining?
            I look at Anorak the same as I look at a kid stumbling around wearing a hockey helmet. Except Anorak stumbles simply because he is a drunk. I don't know what his excuse is for the hockey helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              A fan forum? You guys disgrace the sport on so many different levels in this place that it is sickening. You disgrace the sport, the fighters, the trainers, the promoters, the matchmakers, the cable networks, the corner men, the referees, the judges, the many organizations (who are generally disgraceful anyway), the contracts, the negotiations and you even complain about the fighters wives.

Fans, ***** please...........

dude shut the **** up already...you're a ****ing never-was tomato can

can someone please post this assh0le's info again? i wanna order the c0cksucker 100 pizzas

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

can someone please post this assh0le's info again? i wanna order the c0cksucker 100 pizzas
                Tomato can or not

you guys disgrace the sport.

Comment

Rockin, what are you gonna do now that Annie is back?
                  Probably a lot of

Comment

If I were to come to this site as a new fan of the sport than I would learn that everyone of the top 10 P4P are nothing but *****es, that every fight is rigged some how, that every fighter is on peds, that every promoter is a crook, that referees are all **** and every judge is crooked, etc. This place has become disgraceful.

Please do, tell me that I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I thought it was funny when i googled searched his name and clicked under images. The ones from BoxingScene are great:

Comment

Working...
                      X