No announcement yet.

MARQUEZ - PACQUIAO 3 Face-Off is Boring and Weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    After witnessing Marquez and Pacquaio sing together, that ruined any anticipation I had for the fight, let alone the faceoff. I just don't understand how JMM can go from wearing a T-shirt slating Pacquaio to Enrique Iglesias, in a matter of weeks. It's laughable at best. I just really don't want to see you singing to Manny how much a hero he is to you, excuse the pun.
    you really need a soap opera dramatic build up to enjoy a fight? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I'd rather have that than karaoke duets.

Comment

yep, next we'll see hugging and kissing in the ring, followed by a marriage proposal. We all know how Manny loves trying to one up floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          I'd rather have that than karaoke duets.
          ........i'd rather have gay duets that lead up to a war...even if it last a couple rounds before a JMM gets KO'd

than a dramatic, lame sob story with a guy pretending to use a stack of cash as a phone just to lead up to a sucker punch...

thats just me though...I understand some people need the whole dramatic fake beefs.

Comment

it's just promotional BS.....

sometimes its cool sometimes it's lame

why would you let it affect the fight anyway? lol

Comment

that's how he rolls i guess.

Comment

........i'd rather have gay duets that lead up to a war...even if it last a couple rounds before a JMM gets KO'd

than a dramatic, lame sob story with a guy pretending to use a stack of cash as a phone just to lead up to a sucker punch...

thats just me though...I understand some people need the whole dramatic fake beefs.
                touche

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Marquez, Nacho, Max, The Illiterate, and one of his Puppetmasters sitting on stools in a semi-circle and chatting.

No intensity.

#snooze

You have always been a Filipino, living in the Philippines who demotes and despises your own countryman, Pacquiao. You are worse than a *****, more like a rotten fish.

Which explains your red reps which you chose to hide in all your hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    yep, next we'll see hugging and kissing in the ring, followed by a marriage proposal. We all know how Manny loves trying to one up floyd.
                    trying?

except for ppvs, Pac ALWAYS one ups floyd.

without even TRYING.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                      You have always been a Filipino, living in the Philippines who demotes and despises your own countryman, Pacquiao. You are worse than a *****, more like a rotten fish.

Which explains your red reps which you chose to hide in all your hypocrisy.
                      ??????????????what?

Comment

Working...
                      X