Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Thanks, BL.

Feel free to open a bottle and join the conversation if you wish. Mangler is the chillest guy that was ever given birth to, and it's always good conversation when he's around.
    I have half a bottle of vodka and 3 hrs 58 minutes till I have to be up for class ...

**** it, I'm down. Let's see if I can put myself to sleep in 20 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Drank ain't worth death. Keep it clean. If you can enjoy the pills and stay safe, I can fux wit that.

Long as you on sumthin whenever I come here.
      ****, here lately, it feels like I'm on everything. Medications for this, medications for that - Bull****, the lot of it. But in a few months I'll be as good as I was pre-surgery, so I'm ****ing psyched about that.

In the meantime, I'll eat these percs.

I was thinking about smoking some weed next weekend, too. Might try high posting - I've only posted while blazed like twice.

Comment

Cats is cool. Ya know, long as they ain't in my house.

What it do? Get it tippin son. We bout to blow.
        Whats up Mang long time no see my bro,how has life been treating you big dog.

Comment

The Cloud fight?

Damn, man. You have some catching up to do. Salido/Lopez II is this Saturday, I'll have links for streams as I always do, if you're around. PM me if you ever need fight links. I share them on my facebook wall all the time, but I know I'll never get you to cave on that front.
          Ever since MU deaded, it ain't the same. Can't come here and get the fight the very next day. And ain't streamin sites heavily shitted on now too? If you got em I'll take em.

No facebook tho homey. Don't get me started.

Comment

• I should really be asleep, too. Like I said, I've been ****ing drained for the better part of the last two weeks, but for some reason I'm not even tired tonight, plus this conversation is reminding me of a really tight twat right now : I can't bear the thought of pulling out.

Comment

****, here lately, it feels like I'm on everything. Medications for this, medications for that - Bull****, the lot of it. But in a few months I'll be as good as I was pre-surgery, so I'm ****ing psyched about that.

In the meantime, I'll eat these percs.

I was thinking about smoking some weed next weekend, too. Might try high posting - I've only posted while blazed like twice.
              Green KO's me quicker than drank these days. I can't handle it no more.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Whats up Mang long time no see my bro,how has life been treating you big dog.
              It's lapped me. I'm a man outta time, hangin on to the good ol days by a thread.

*wink wink

Comment

Ever since MU deaded, it ain't the same. Can't come here and get the fight the very next day. And ain't streamin sites heavily shitted on now too? If you got em I'll take em.

No facebook tho homey. Don't get me started.
                Yeah, I really miss megaupload. This is going to sound horrible, but I've had family members whose passing didn't phase me like losing megaupload did.

Stream sites are still strong, son - You just have to know where to look. When our work here is done tonight, I'll crawl from my coma tomorrow and PM you some of my resources.

Comment

I should really be asleep, too. Like I said, I've been ****ing drained for the better part of the last two weeks, but for some reason I'm not even tired tonight, plus this conversation is reminding me of a really tight twat right now : I can't bear the thought of pulling out.
                  That was gangsta.

Good k given.

Comment

• What'chu drinking on, Bossy?

As for the weed - I'm not even sure how it's going to affect me, either. Haven't smoked that stuff in years, and I was never really big on it, anyway. But since I can't drink, I figure I might partake in an occasional spliff or two.

Comment

Yeah, I really miss megaupload. This is going to sound horrible, but I've had family members whose passing didn't phase me like losing megaupload did.

Stream sites are still strong, son - You just have to know where to look. When our work here is done tonight, I'll crawl from my coma tomorrow and PM you some of my resources.
                      The past month I dun copped and burned damn near every movie I ever seen before. Might never watch em again, but I got em just in case. I'm surprised torrent sites ain't 6 ft deep by now too. They stayin strong. MU was my baby.

And muchas gracias about them streams. I ain't seen a new fight in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X