Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POUND FOR POUND RANKINGS- t 10 (Updated)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 P4P
    1.Manny Pacquaio
    2.Floyd Mayweather
    3.Juan Manuel Marquez
    4.Shane Mosley
    5.Sergio Martinez
    6.Ivan Calderon
    7.Chad Dawson
    8.Mguel Cotto
    9.Paul Williams
    10.Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

Floyd all the way down at #5? Vitali doesn't belong there and Ward is a touch too early to be on anyone's P4P list... Bute shouldn't be there either-especially if I don't feel Ward belongs there...

Comment

I think Dawson, Williams and JMM are among the 10 best boxers in the world.

Comment

1. Manny Pacquiao
          2. Floyd Mayweather
          3. Shane Mosley
          4. Juan Manuel Marquez
          5. Miguel Cotto
          6. Wladimir Klitschko
          7. Sergio Martinez
          8. Ivan Calderon
          9. Timothy Bradley
          10. Bernard "Soapy" Hopkins

considerations: Caballero, David Gaye, Chad Dawson, Paul Williams, Lucian Bute, Hasegawa, Vitali, Anthony Mundine.

Comment

To the TS:

I think just about any of the considerations you put have a better stake in the top 10 p4p list then Andre Ward, and perhaps even Lucian Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
              To the TS:

I think just about any of the considerations you put have a better stake in the top 10 p4p list then Andre Ward, and perhaps even Lucian Bute.
              i really had hard time putting them ahead of sergio martinez, if sergio wasnt robbed by paul williams, hed be probably in #6 but he got robbed by williams and robbed twice by cintron in one fight

Comment

Any of them could move up with the right win.

Comment

Hozumi Hasegawa

I'm perfectly content with your rankings. Hozumi more than definately deserves to be top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I'm perfectly content with your rankings. Hozumi more than definately deserves to be top 10.
                    the problem with my ranking for hozumi is that floyd is behind him at 5, idiots act like floyd has done more and is more deserving of a higher ranking than hozumi. what has floyd done for me lately, he beat up on a guy who easnt even a real welter and he was retired for 2 years and he almost lost to a grandpa dela hoya (split decision by 1 point win to floyd on refs cards) over a couple years back, he did beat hatton a long time ago but he fought the big show next and i aint gonna credit floyd for fighting the big show, hozumi moved past floyd and i shoulda put vitali ahead of floyd as well but so the *****s dont cry, i left floyd at number 5

Comment

Greatest its better than Rings rubbish rankings, I would take out Bute, Ward, Calderon and Soapy replacing them with Dawson, Bradley, Martinez and PWill.

Comment

Working...
                      X