Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WLADIMIR KLISCHKO vs EDDIE CHAMBERS (Official Boxing Community Promo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLADIMIR KLISCHKO vs EDDIE CHAMBERS (Official Boxing Community Promo)

Good stuff! Thanks.

Comment

If anyone wants to place a small bet on this fight. PM. I'm going with Wladimir.

Comment

chambers has no chance...klitschko by knockout

Comment

Anyone slightly puzzled by Cambers sudden rise to the top?

After a clear loss to Povetkin Chambers turns his career around with a good win over Peter and a surprisingly dominant win over hometowner Dimitrenko.

Somebody tell me that BALCO CEO Victor Conte has nothing to do with it.......

Comment

Even though I think Chambers is the best american heavyweight at the moment (better than Arreola, Thompson or Kevin Johnson), he won't stand a chance in this one either...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

After a clear loss to Povetkin Chambers turns his career around with a good win over Peter and a surprisingly dominant win over hometowner Dimitrenko.

batt the turnaround came when fasteddie got his dad out of his corner.
              best thing chambers ever did.
              feel chambers style is the way to go against wlad.

Comment

I don't know what happened to you, but these last few months you have become increasingly paranoid.

Chambers didn't train for Povetkin, even in the corner between rounds his corner was yelling at him "bet you wish you didn't play so much basketball now eddie" or something to that effect.

Eddie has gotten serious, he has been the most talented heavyweight prospect for a long time. Speed, defense, intelligence, and timing.

Comment

You're getting annoying with this, mate.

Comment

Wlad/Chambers = Wlad/Byrd

Comment

Working...
                    X