Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Goosen's passing affect Andre Ward's contract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Goosen's passing affect Andre Ward's contract?

No disrespect to Dan RIP. Some people were asking about this on the other thread so I thought it might be appropriate to pose the question in a thread devoted to that issue, any ideas?

Not the time. Bad taste

Comment

His contract is Goosen-Tutor Promotions the business entity, not Dan Goossen the individual. I don't think it affects anything. Whoever the new CEO of Goossen-Tutor is will assume control of the company and it will continue to operate as it has been.

Comment

Ward was also suing him as well. I guess that lawsuit gets dropped.

Totally forgot DG was suing Ward also, what a mess.

Comment

Why is this the first thing you think of after the man's just died? I don't even think about Andre Ward at the best of times.

Why would it change anything? He's under contract to his promotional company.

The Big Goose will continue to pwn Ward from the beyond.

Comment

It shouldn't, but that lawsuit is void I'm assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              His contract is Goosen-Tutor Promotions the business entity, not Dan Goossen the individual. I don't think it affects anything. Whoever the new CEO of Goossen-Tutor is will assume control of the company and it will continue to operate as it has been.
              Assuming the promotional company doesn't fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                It shouldn't, but that lawsuit is void I'm assuming.
                I doubt it. Jessie Ventura was suing Chris Kyle then he died but the lawsuit was still active so he was suing his wife instead and still won. I thought ward already lost in court anyway

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I doubt it. Jessie Ventura was suing Chris Kyle then he died but the lawsuit was still active so he was suing his wife instead and still won. I thought ward already lost in court anyway
                  Yeah this affects nothing. The lawsuit is Andre Ward vs. Goossen Tutor Promotions, LLC not Dan Goossen.

Comment

WTF...he died now? Jesus....this is all so sudeen

Comment

Working...
                    X