Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know any good boxing ebook torrents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any good boxing ebook torrents?

im looking for a good book about boxing, maybe even from the book store

you looking for a story, bio, or instruction?

Comment

looking for instructions

Comment

bro, i can't lie to you, getting instruction from a book isn't going to help. you'd be better off (if a boxing gym is not available to you) looking at youtube videos.

but your best bet is to try and get into a boxing gym.

Comment

I know Jack Dempsey's book is online in various places. Its dated but still a pretty good read.

As far as instruction, i gotta say the youtube suggestion is the way to go if you don't have a gym.

Comment

dempsey has one and i also have joe frazier's book. both are great

Comment

What is something special in joe frazier's book . I am also curious to know about this book in detail . Please share about it .

Comment

at first he talks about a few stories, then he goes into the boxing rules and explains everything (all the fouls, weight classes, equipment, scoring in the amateurs and so much more). he comments everything. so its not just a "how do i punch" book, he covers everything boxing related it seems.

then he starts with the training (roadwork, stretching, calisthenics etc.) and how to do them the right way with pictures. he talks about diets and eating right, what the right gym is, hand wrapping techniques and so much more, i cant go into everything. like i said, he covers virtually everything that you need to know if you want to learn boxing. and the biggest part of course is learning how to punch, and how fight, how to counterpunch and all that. he explains all the punches and moves

in my opinion its the best book out there

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                  in my opinion its the best book out there
                  When did Marvis Fraizer start using the nickname BullRush? ...............Rockin'

Comment

arent you busy with giving noobs dumb advice? or did they realize you dont know **** about boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X