Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte: I'll KO Silver-Spoon Anthony Joshua With Johnathan Banks In My Corner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte: I'll KO Silver-Spoon Anthony Joshua With Johnathan Banks In My Corner!

Dillian Whyte lays out a piece of the blueprint to conquering the heavyweight division as he steps in the ring this Saturday, one fight prior to his massive showdown with Anthony Joshua on September 12th.

Joshua lost their first encounter as an amateur, being knocked to the canvas several times. Whyte says that Joshua isn't the hard man he purports to be, having attended private school while experiencing a comparatively privileged life far removed from the rough streets of inner city London.

With Klitschko's own trainer, Johnathan Banks, now taking the helm as Whyte's trainer too, it's a wonder how long that relationship will last if Whyte defeats Joshua and consequently transcends to the position of a widely-recognized contender to the heavyweight throne.

That's a good interview. I am looking forward to seeing this fight. Whyte is obviously taking it very seriously and believes 100% that he can beat AJ. Joshua is going to be in a real fight at last.

Comment

Working...
    X