Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'll Fight Pacquiao, at 150, in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****s now: Pac would get KO'd and won't have the balls to fight.

*****s if the fight is signed: It means nothing! He deserves no credit for this fight! Sergio is old, weight drained and was a bum all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Breaking News from Manila:

Fighter of The Decade, Hero of Asia, 8 division world champion, Three time Fighter of the Year, the world's first illiterate congressman, and multi-platinum recording artist Manny Pacquiao was rushed to the hospital when his testicles retreated into his abdomen. This condition is known as Maravilla-itis.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Great Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great fight!

Comment

Interesting to see if Martinez could do it and be alive.

I'm tired of Pacquiao getting handicaps.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            i PRAY that pacsmash takes this fight! manny will beat sergio at a fair weight, and 150 is fair. . . lets go manuel, if floyd don't wanna fight, MAKE IT HAPPEN!
            At 150 Martinez still will destroy Pacquiao and make him look a amateur his skills are far superior to Pacquiao's

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              i PRAY that pacsmash takes this fight! manny will beat sergio at a fair weight, and 150 is fair. . . lets go manuel, if floyd don't wanna fight, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Yeah right, LMAO. Get ready for the BS excuses, LMFAO!!!!!!!

Comment

Bad idea for Martinez.

I mean he doesn't use the full 160 pound limit, but going down to 150 is just too much.

Pacquiao is already a true welterweight, like people say.

He's only small when it benefits him to be small, for instance for Sergio he's too small.

Biggest fraud of a boxer right now, Manny Pacquiao the catchweight king.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I would give a Sergio and Pac 150 fight my blessing and go ahead. But my instincts tells me Sergio should be chasing Floyd.
                  Sergio took Floyds no2 position and Sergio should fight Floyd to show he deserves it.

Only you believe the BS ratings cause Sergio and the rest of boxing knows Floyd is #1 and always has been. That's why he's challenging Manny, to get to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    *****s now: Pac would get KO'd and won't have the balls to fight.

*****s if the fight is signed: It means nothing! He deserves no credit for this fight! Sergio is old, weight drained and was a bum all the time.
                    Pac gets full credit if he takes the fight but I do think Martinez will KO him still

Comment

Both Pac and Floyd ain't giving you a payday Sergio. Keep on dreaming!

Comment

Working...
                      X