Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the ending of INTERSTELLAR......MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the ending of INTERSTELLAR......MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Alright......so I understand EVERYTHING about the ending except for 1 plot hole.......

If the future humans who had mastered gravity and time, and had evolved to the point where they could do that......if they were the descendants from Plan B when Amelia landed on Edmunds planet, and the future humans placed the wormhole there for the present day humans in the film to use.........

How did they survive in the first place without the wormhole??? You know what I mean??? To be the descending humans from Amelia/Plan B/Edmunds planet, they would have needed the wormhole there in the first place to get to those planets and for everything else to happen.

The only....only explanation I can think of is this.....the wormhole wasn't created by the future humans, only the extra dimension in the black hole was so that Cooper could get the data from the black hole back to Murph in order for PLan A to work and the rest of humanity could be saved. The wormhole must have been a result of Murphy's Law.....whatever CAN HAPPEN....WILL HAPPEN.

So basically the wormhole formed, they discovered it, and sent Cooper and the team through it. Everything that transpired happened, and at the end Cooper sacrifices himself so Amelia could get to Edmunds planet and start the new human colony. Cooper dies in the black hole, but because Amelia knows he sacrificed himself to ensure the human race lives on, he is remembered as the savior of mankind. Thus, way way way way into the distant future, this future human race has evolved and mastered gravity/time and all that, and have become 5th dimensional beings.

They go back into time and create the extra dimension/tessarect inside the black hole directly for Cooper to communicate with Murph (because Cooper is remembered by these future humans as humanities savior), so that the rest of the humans that eventually died on earth could be rescued/saved with the data from within the black hole.

Am I correct or way off???

paradox of time travelling... if i travel back in time and kill my grandfather before he met my grandmother.. how was i able to travel back from the future if i never existed..

to answer your question.. i have no idea coz time travelling has a lot of paradox.. similar case when future cooper was inside the room with present murph and cooper and giving them binary codes.. what happened to that present cooper when future cooper escaped the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      paradox of time travelling... if i travel back in time and kill my grandfather before he met my grandmother.. how was i able to travel back from the future if i never existed..

to answer your question.. i have no idea coz time travelling has a lot of paradox.. similar case when future cooper was inside the room with present murph and cooper and giving them binary codes.. what happened to that present cooper when future cooper escaped the horizon..
      So basically Nolan is leaving that all up to the viewer, it's just a mystery.

But am I correct in the theory that the future human race which created the dimension in the black hole for Cooper to communicate with Murph to save the rest of the humans on earth as well......that future human race was the descendeants from Plan B/Amelia's human colony on Edmunds planet. Right??? Then once those future humans mastered time and space, and were 5th dimensional beings, they went back in time to save the rest of the humans that otherwise died on earth yeah?

Comment

People from the future put a worm hole so we don't get destroyed. Lol what if get destroyed, who put that worm hole if they never existed.

Comment

Yaaaaaaaawn. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            So basically Nolan is leaving that all up to the viewer, it's just a mystery.

But am I correct in the theory that the future human race which created the dimension in the black hole for Cooper to communicate with Murph to save the rest of the humans on earth as well......that future human race was the descendeants from Plan B/Amelia's human colony on Edmunds planet. Right??? Then once those future humans mastered time and space, and were 5th dimensional beings, they went back in time to save the rest of the humans that otherwise died on earth yeah?
            I don't think so coz if you alter the present then the future will be altered. If I were in the future and did what you said will the people of earth that died instantly appear in the future? What memories will this people and me have about this event?

Anyway I don't think about it coz time traveling is full of contradiction.

Nolan should have left it alone that aliens put that worm hole. Future humans doesn't make sense.

Comment

People from the future put a worm hole so we don't get destroyed. Lol what if get destroyed, who put that worm hole if they never existed.
              That's what's confusing. How did the future humans put the wormhole there for them to use and everything.....if they never survived. How did they survive without the wormhole in the first place???

Which is why I said the wormhole couldn't have been created by them. The wormhole could have been created naturally because of Murphy's Law....whatever can happen, will happen. So once they used the wormhole for everything that happened, Cooper sacrifices himself to save humanity and dies in the black hole, he's remembered as the savior of humanity. Then when Plan B's descendants have evolved to the point of mastering time and space, they go back in time and create the extra dimension in the black hole for Cooper to get the data from singularity back to Murph so the humans on earth can be saved as well. They then release Cooper on the otherwise of the wormhole saving his life.

Comment

I don't think so coz if you alter the present then the future will be altered. If I were in the future and did what you said will the people of earth that died instantly appear in the future? What memories will this people and me have about this event?

Anyway I don't think about it coz time traveling is full of contradiction.

Nolan should have left it alone that aliens put that worm hole. Future humans doesn't make sense.
                No. Plan B would still happen because Cooper still saved Amelia and jettisoned her Edmunds planet with the intent of doing Plan B.

So basically, Plan B would still happen. But the humans from earth would also be able to save themselves from death and join them on the other side of the wormhole. Which is what Cooper's Station was built for, where he was at the end. That's what I got from it. Idk.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is the wormhole being placed there by future humans, they could have just explained that as Murphy's Law.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  No. Plan B would still happen because Cooper still saved Amelia and jettisoned her Edmunds planet with the intent of doing Plan B.

So basically, Plan B would still happen. But the humans from earth would also be able to save themselves from death and join them on the other side of the wormhole. Which is what Cooper's Station was built for, where he was at the end. That's what I got from it. Idk.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is the wormhole being placed there by future humans, they could have just explained that as Murphy's Law.
                  You are not understanding. If plan b people put a wormhole and save people of earth today. many years from now plan b people will not put a worm hole anymore coz people of earth today has already been saved. Then who put that worm hole in the first place? Thus altering the future..

Comment

I don't even understand why time is slow or fast near the black hole. When they went to the 1st planet with huge waves for a few hours then came back, 20+ years has gone by. That sh.it was confusing. I read about it before but still doesn't understand that logic.

Comment

Working...
                    X