No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    I see you lack the intelligence to debate or pick fault with anything written in the article that you find ‘******ed’ instead you ramble on about something nonsensical typical of someone who doesn’t really understand the issue.
    Im not going to bother picking apart the article. I'm fine with just calling you a stupid ****, because that's what you are.

The entire article is 'rambling on about something nonsensical' and is 'typical of someone who doesn't really understand the issue'. You're a clown, go perform in the circus fucktard.

Comment

• Somethings kicking off, about 6 police cars and vans just sped past my place.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        Somethings kicking off, about 6 police cars and vans just sped past my place.
        Where are you? Be safe

Comment

• What exactly are these ' snatch ' squads?

They better do something about this soon, I'm guessing they just thought it would cool down after the weekend.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GJC View Post
              Where are you? Be safe

Mitcham Town Centre, an ambulance just went past now. All businesses have closed down in my area. I managed to get some Polish Zubr beers before the off licence shut though.

Comment

• Riot more. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Im not going to bother picking apart the article. I'm fine with just calling you a stupid ****, because that's what you are.

The entire article is 'rambling on about something nonsensical' and is 'typical of someone who doesn't really understand the issue'. You're a clown, go perform in the circus fucktard.
                  Again you highlight your lack of intellect with pathetic childlike insults and still fail to raise any valid point on the issue.

“Stupid cu.nt” and “you are a clown go perform at a circus” you know I could retaliate with an equality hurtful and original insult and call you a poo poo head but I don’t poses an infantile mind set.

People often use such remarks in as a poor attempt to deflect away from there total lack of knowledge and understanding of the issue at hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                    Mitcham Town Centre, an ambulance just went past now. All businesses have closed down in my area. I managed to get some Polish Zubr beers before the off licence shut though.
                    Mitcham is grim. Take it easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      What exactly are these ' snatch ' squads?

They better do something about this soon, I'm guessing they just thought it would cool down after the weekend.
                      Basically what they did to the miners was about 4 or more police men would charge and grab one person out of the crowd.

then beat them black and blue.

Comment

Working...
                      X