Is Antonio Margarito a Hall of Famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gtfoh mannn

Comment

good fighter but not a hof. and thats giving him credit for the cotto win.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
        He was caught and then suspended for one year for it. You don't get suspended for accusations. You get suspended when they have proof that the fighter cheated. Which they did.
        Show me where they proved Margarito cheated ?? You cannot , the CSAC cannot, Nazim Richardson cannot. This all started when Richardson claimed "Blocks" fell out of Margarito's wraps. Where are those BLOCKS?? What happened to them?? All they found in Margarito's wrap was a used pad in stead of a new one. At the very worst a technical offence. That pad was tested in a lab & yes they found trace elements of calcium & sulpher on the pad. Those are two ingredients of plaster agreed BUT are also ingredients of HUMAN SWEAT not to mention HAND CREAM!!. So where is the proof of loaded gloves??? There is none never have been
        Now if you really want to find the cheats that night then look no further than Richardson for lying, & Shane Mosely, a proven & self confessed EPO steroid abuser. How else do you explain his boundless energy that night compared to other performances?? In my opinion he was juiced to the gills. I cannot prove it though any more that you can prove Margarito cheated

Comment

A HOF Pizza - or ****tail?

Perhaps.

At the very least "HOF" suggests a very small subset of exclusivity the winners of such possessing singularly remarkable skills, records etc.

We're really scraping the barrel suggesting a very limited and not particularly skilful or clever fighter deserves to be mentioned among the greats of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
            A HOF Pizza - or ****tail?

Perhaps.

At the very least "HOF" suggests a very small subset of exclusivity the winners of such possessing singularly remarkable skills, records etc.

We're really scraping the barrel suggesting a very limited and not particularly skilful or clever fighter deserves to be mentioned among the greats of the sport.
            Margarito was starting to develop quite a following. On boxing boards everywhere every fighter was accussed of ducking him etc. But i do think that after the scandal, he was toast. But occasionally there is a resurgance, a small one but there are still people that think he was underestimated...just not intelligent people!

Comment

Working...
            X