No announcement yet.

Brandon rios vs mike alvarado in oct plus more boxing news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon rios vs mike alvarado in oct plus more boxing news

That's right we have all the upcoming fight news http://youtu.be/_EuOcifl6v4

where did this karceno guy come from? is he just some random dude that thinks he is a expert or something...he has some pretty dumb videos on his page

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      where did this karceno guy come from? is he just some random dude that thinks he is a expert or something...he has some pretty dumb videos on his page
      Lol. I wonder who watches this jokers videos. A mod should ban the ts

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        Lol. I wonder who watches this jokers videos. A mod should ban the ts

Seems like you may of just got your wish.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
          I have wondered about the same thing myself. What qualifies him as an expert? Is he an expert or just a fan that makes lots of videos. Has he ever boxed himself? I researched his name to get answers and all I got was his videos. When I listen to him he sounds stupid and talks like a drunk with a mouthful of mush. I can't stand to watch him.He seems to really hate Pacquiao. If Rios fights Alvarado next I will start taking this guy's information more seriously. If the fight does not happen it will just add to my belief that Karceno is full of it. He also said Cotto will fight Canelo next so I'll be waiting to see if he is right about that.

Comment

Working...
          X