No announcement yet.

Was Canelo robbed???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Canelo robbed???

Canelo Alvarez fought like a man as always without any hesitation he took this dangerous fight with Lara and after all the **** talking Erislandy Lara did...
    He spent good parts of the round doing nothing but prancing about in circles in the ring (time-wasting) being that he talked all that smack and yet he never showed any attempt to push the action, not a single once!

The point of this thread is was Canelo robbed of a knockout victory that he'd of likely got if Lara actually had any balls?
    No
    60.00%
    Yes
    40.00%
    Yes but he should have them removed after that performance.
    0.00%

what's this title? it sounds stupid, canelo won the fight

Comment

7-5 Lara. Sorry m8 don't see how Canelo won

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I had it 117-112 to be fair it was a pick-em fight, I don't think you could say there was a blatant clear winner in it.
        A lot of tough rounds to score and it didn't help Lara at times when he was on the move he wouldn't keep his jab working like someone like SRL would have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          And you were in the army?

WTF did you learn about combat sport there? Retrieve, retrieve, run, run, hold, hold, wait for the rounds to end. What kind of bushleague jungle hide and seek fighting is that? They don't even allow this at an amateur level. They deduct points asere

Comment

Even if he won, he didn't look impressive last night.

Floyd and now Lara have both shown that Canelo struggles with movers.

Comment

Lara was too inactive, ran in The middle rds, let him back in the fight and still did more than Canelo to win. 7-5 Lara, idk how anyone can have it 9-3 the other way. That's a joke. Smh Lara had to win 8-4 just to get a draw.

Comment

Its still a huge scalp for Canelo and it was the fight all the fans were calling him out on to have... props to him.

I reckon you would be hard pressed to find an equally impressive resume for a fighter who had fought as many big fights at only the age of 23, perhaps the obvious one would be Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  And you were in the army?

WTF did you learn about combat sport there? Retrieve, retrieve, run, run, hold, hold, wait for the rounds to end. What kind of bushleague jungle hide and seek fighting is that? They don't even allow this at an amateur level. They deduct points asere
                  What are you on about? I wasn't in the 'Army'

How did Canelo win?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Its still a huge scalp for Canelo and it was the fight all the fans were calling him out on to have... props to him.

I reckon you would be hard pressed to find an equally impressive resume for a fighter who had fought as many big fights at only the age of 23, perhaps the obvious one would be Mike Tyson.
                    He's going on 9 yrs as a pro though.

Comment

Working...
                    X