Live UFC 194 Weighins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live UFC 194 Weighins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTUpgAVwrXE

There's the direct Youtube link for it and here is the embedded version of it -

Starts in 45 minutes not too long.

Comment

Just finished watching the Holly Holm Q&A prior to the weigh-in, the Irish are out in full force and crazy as ****. The atmosphere they're putting out tonight is putting the Hatton fans to shame, it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Just finished watching the Holly Holm Q&A prior to the weigh-in, the Irish are out in full force and crazy as ****. The atmosphere they're putting out tonight is putting the Hatton fans to shame, it's awesome.
        Well I somehow doubt they're all Irish a lot of Americans like to pretend they're Irish that and I'm more than certain their will be Brits amongst the crowd Conor is the next big hype for UFC and its obvious the Irish and Brits will want in on it.

Comment

Why can't boxing have organized and quick weigh-ins like they do in the UFC? Michael Buffer can't complete the weigh-ins until he repeats the fighters' names and records 10 freaking times. Plus, the stage is so crowded that you can barely see the fighters.

Comment

Very excited for this, true mega-fight. Aldo will be an ATG and McGregor looks like he's the real deal, love it. Good thing this will be Conor's last fight at 145lbs, I think as he gets older his body won't recover as well after those nasty weight cuts.

Comment

wow conor looked drained to shlt, almost didnt even look like him

Comment

that mcgergor motherfucker reminds me of them vikings dudes I see on that show vikings lmfao.

that face off though was gay as fuck, like two nerds squaring off and swing like haayaaaaaa
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-11-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

With Paige VanZant losing this week, if Conor also loses, they might have Dana on suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    With Paige VanZant losing this week, if Conor also loses, they might have Dana on suicide watch.
                    They knew VanZant was going to lose to Rose. She was moving up the rankings too quickly, this will buy her time. Losing a one-sided fight to Rose is just a setback, losing a one-side fight to Jedrzejczyk is career ending.

Comment

Working...
                    X