Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Carl Froch fight was the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Kessler 2 because Froch won, but Kessler 1 might have been better.

Groves 2 was the most satisfying as a fan, by far.

Comment

Froch vs Kessler 1

Amazing toe to toe fight with two warriors....

Comment

My Favorite froch fight was when Andre Ward beat him.

Comment

most entertaining have to be pascal, taylor and groves 1. great wars

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
            I have the exact same thoughts as you Groves,Pascal,Taylor,kessler 1 and Groves are his best fights.. I picked Pascal because he was tagged so often by bombs and it was the first time i had actually seen froch.. I was mesmerized by both guys ability to take a punch
            I'd say the first Groves fight was the best but the ending ruined it for Carl
            The Pascal fight was the first I saw with Froch. I watched on a crappy stream, but that was one helluva fight!

Groves I could have been the best, but the ending left an unfullfilled emotion that to me prevents it from getting top honours. That pretty much underlines the vastness of entertaining fights Froch has given us. So damn many!

Comment

Froch - Pascal was a hell of a fight. Both of them were throwing bombs. Might have been the first I saw Froch as it was on terrestrial television here.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I voted Kessler 2 because Froch won, but Kessler 1 might have been better.

Groves 2 was the most satisfying as a fan, by far.
                I think I feel the same way about the Kessler fights. In the opposite way.

Comment

I'm a little surprised that it's the Pascal fight there's in the lead.

Comment

Have been enjoying Froch fight since his 12th fight and have not missed one since.
                    Others on this forum laughed at me when I said this guy would be champ.

Froch has been in so many entertaining fights plus he is the most unintentionally funny interview in boxing.. He is pretty funny when he means to be as well.
                    It's tough to pick just one.

But I could say Bute.. Mostly it was the look on Bute's face starting around the 3rd until he got knocked out.. I loved seeing the fear in his eyes as his world started to crumble around him.
                    Beautiful annihilation.

Comment

Most entertaining? Easily Pascal.
                      One of the best fights of the last decade. Great slugfest.

Comment

Working...
                      X