Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a lad from the UK tell me how Islam has impacted the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    LMAO what does that video prove? a few idiots telling people what they should do.

Comment

We have to pray five times a day now, and if I take a shit, I have to make sure I'm facing away from Mecca.

Orange Is The New Black is a documentary of our outdoor wear here, and when I go to the newsagent's, if he hasn't got any milk I behead him.

I also spend my time fucking 9-year-olds. That's nothing to do with the prophet Mohammed though, that's just a hobby.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          We have to pray five times a day now, and if I take a shit, I have to make sure I'm facing away from Mecca.

Orange Is The New Black is a documentary of our outdoor wear here, and when I go to the newsagent's, if he hasn't got any milk I behead him.

I also spend my time fucking 9-year-olds. That's nothing to do with the prophet Mohammed though, that's just a hobby.
          Wouldn't facing away from Mecca mean you're ****ing in the direction of Mecca? I've already reported you to the Sharia police.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            why is this even allowed? The Brits did this to themselves.
            "diversity is our strength!"

"islam is so exotic!"

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              "diversity is our strength!"

"islam is so exotic!"
              it seems extraordinary ******ed in the UK the liberties they allowed these savages. Hopefully brexit will make conditions harder for the likes of Anjem Choudary and his camel ****ers.

How did this become acceptable from the beginning? Freedom of religion seems defunct if shariah rules London neighborhoods.

Comment

it seems extraordinary ******ed in the UK the liberties they allowed these savages. Hopefully brexit will make conditions harder for the likes of Anjem Choudary and his camel ****ers.
                I think it will. Most muslims come from Europe.

Comment

How did this become acceptable from the beginning? Freedom of religion seems defunct if shariah rules London neighborhoods.
                  a combination of passivity, naivety and stupidity. i can see the same thing slowly happening here in the USA as muslims gain special privileges and protection by the left.

Comment

We've been working on a British bill of rights since even before the brexit, so it won't be long now until its implemented and we can deport these ****ers back to the sahara

Comment

There is a very good Persian restaurant in Chiswick that wouldn't be there if there were no ******s in London. I'd have to eat something like Spotted Dick instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X