Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta Could Get Title Shot at Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid has looked impressive against nobodies, he's not ready for the big fights just yet.

Comment

People are calling him a bum, saying things like "Lets watch Gesta get exposed". What is with the venom?!!! What did he do, sleep with your woman? rape your niece? If they move him slowely, you complain, if they move him fast, you complain!! What a bunch of a$$holes hating on a guy for no damn reason!! And the racism crap gets old.
      Last edited by richardt; 07-11-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Arum might think that putting him against Vazquez is his best option but it's the complete opposite. Vazquez would school him in a boring 12 rd fight because Gesta brings nothing to the table. Vazquez would expose every flaw he might have and create a blue print for every future opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
          it's not even about race gesta has proved nothing to beat a top LW ask anyone who is not biased and non plip who would win Right now between Vasquez and gesta 99.9 will say vasquez wins
          That is what being an up and comer is about bro... Every champion was there before they got there shot... fighting anybody there promoter put in front of them. EVERY single one of them. The kid obviously has talent. He's gotta take his glory by winning and proving it!!! It ain't gonna be easy, and he'll get a chance to prove it no matter how many doubters he has while he's coming up in the game. As far as who would win between him and Vasquez, who the f@ck knows? Win or lose all I know is I'm definitely interested in seeing this kid fight for a title. I don't give a **** what race or color he is. Some of you guys get way ahead of yourselves in passing judgment on young guys coming up. After all, young and exciting talent is what boxing needs...
          Last edited by Kiddoe; 07-11-2011, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            Arum might think that putting him against Vazquez is his best option but it's the complete opposite. Vazquez would school him in a boring 12 rd fight because Gesta brings nothing to the table. Vazquez would expose every flaw he might have and create a blue print for every future opponent.
            Maybe, or maybe not... I just wanna see this kid against top opposition when he's ready. Win or lose, the kid is entertaining to watch & I'm definitely gonna watch his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              lmao Vazquez would outbox the fck out of Gesta your just a nuthugger.
              Hey Dick Weed, so what if Vasquez wins??? Gesta will give him a tough fight and win some rounds. Now quit sucking Vasquez's nuts, peabrain.
              Last edited by richardt; 07-11-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                Dude no one at 135 is ready for vazquez I bet all my points that no one at 135 beats vazquez to slick,too much skill,to awkward and doest gas out
                He ask for it, why not?

Comment

Working...
                X