Thurman-Malignaggi Post Fight Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman-Malignaggi Post Fight Presser

by way princen on ESB

I love this side of boxing, this is what we need more of.

Comment

Just seen this, Paulie laid it down & owned that clown

Comment

yeah, that was dope. I was suppose to go tonight but backed out at the last second. Wish I wouldve went. Does anyone know if fans can go to the post fight pressers? Seems small in there with just media & family/friends

Comment

Thurman should get a shot at Paulie before Broner IMO

Not disrespect to Broner but Thurman worked his way up in the Welterweight Division!

Comment

I hope Paulie got one last good performance in him and clowns dat broner

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Thurman should get a shot at Paulie before Broner IMO

Not disrespect to Broner but Thurman worked his way up in the Welterweight Division!
              IDK about that. Not saying that Broner should get a shot over Thurman but I dont agree you have to work your way up in each division. If you are a proven champ at a lower weight then I dont mind you leap frogging other guys. Like I have no problem with Floyd going to MW and getting a Sergio fight over other guys. However, if you lose, then I think you either have to work your way back up or go back down where you came from

Comment

Didn't Paulie just fight for co-main event money?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  IDK about that. Not saying that Broner should get a shot over Thurman but I dont agree you have to work your way up in each division. If you are a proven champ at a lower weight then I dont mind you leap frogging other guys. Like I have no problem with Floyd going to MW and getting a Sergio fight over other guys. However, if you lose, then I think you either have to work your way back up or go back down where you came from
                  Well at this point in Paulie's Career it is about the MONEY so if he can make more Money with Broner then I can understand that

He becomes Bradley's mandatory if Bradley wins next week so he should probably be focusing more on Bradley then Paulie anyway

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    Didn't Paulie just fight for co-main event money?
                    and he got his ass beat LOL this guys an idiot.

hes dissing Thurmans level of competition yet he wanted to fight a retired coked out Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                    X