Prime or no prime Cotto would've got his ass handed to him by RHatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    zab????no just no
    I dont see Hatton taking too many of those uppercuts, especially running in. Zab, in his own weight class (140), I'd love to watch that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
      Cotto, Bradley, Torres, "Rated R", Zab beat Hatton at 140...
      Jump off a cliff next time you see one.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
        p4p, PRIME fighters. Cotto by TKO.

He had better defense, doesn't lunge in. He can take a better solid blow at his natural weight. Footwork might go to Hatton, but not by any mile. Had more single-shot power, and had better (in my opinion) body shots. His jab was better, had a better variety of punches.

COTTO by TKO.
        Agreed................

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          A prime Hatton at 140 beats Cotto at 140. Believe that homey.
          Funny.. I could have sworn Hatton was still in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            because sad to say.. the guy is serious.
            He isn't. He's saying things like 'Mexican and Puerto Rican are the same thing', 'Manny isn't top 10 P4P, Carl Froch is P4P#2' etc.

If you go back and read his threads from over a year ago, he was just a normal poster, then he changed into...this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Jump off a cliff next time you see one.
              LOL!!!!!! Only if your girl is down there waiting.....

Comment

today at 140, yes.he does.when he was at 140, nope.not even.people have this idea because hatton beat paulie.but how the **** is paulie like cotto?how? people always talk about kostya, but kostya was a one handed fighter.all i've ever seen that was great about his game was his straight right hand.his jab was just a range finder.hatton whooped his ass but kostya needed his space and time to throw his punches.cotto is a crisp combo puncher.floyd laced his **** with combos in the latter part of that fight.he would have gotten that from round one vs cotto.even though you can't necessarily measure power from our stand point, none of you can tell me that floyd at welter hits just as hard as cotto.at 140 today hatton beats him.based on the weight. at 147, well, you know the story.i gotta say though I'm pretty disappointed this will never happen.
                and hatton is alot better than he's been.

Comment

hatton had trouble with lazcano.. give me a break, cotto breaks his face

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                    hatton had trouble with lazcano.. give me a break, cotto breaks his face
                    LOL, you tell them X

Comment

Hatton is still in his Prime.
                      If where talking about when Cotto was at 140, then Cotto would beat the mess out of Hatton. Cotto throws monster left hooks, and Hatton cant block a left hook if his life depended on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X