No announcement yet.

healing broken ankle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healing broken ankle

i broke my ankle in late nov i was wondering if i would have any trouble doing boxing and the training. i have 2 screws and a metal plate. ive been walking for like 4 weeks now. but i get the cast token off in 2 more weeks.dont know if age determines anything but iam 14.how many months u think i would have to wait until i can do to start my boxing training

Originally posted by Gattz187
    i broke my ankle in late nov i was wondering if i would have any trouble doing boxing and the training. i have 2 screws and a metal plate. ive been walking for like 4 weeks now. but i get the cast token off in 2 more weeks.dont know if age determines anything but iam 14.how many months u think i would have to wait until i can do to start my boxing training
    Damn, I would say probably like 3-5 months
    You don't want to re-injure it, and with a metal plate, and screws sounds pretty serious to me. I'm not a doctor, But if I were you I would be careful before you start doing sports that involve alot of leg and foot movement, it's not worth breaking it again or hurting it worse, waiting would be the best thing to do.

Comment

3-5 months is ok but i want to know if i would be a fine before the break. ill just have to wait and see well thnx atwa. it suxs my advice dont break anything .

Comment

your better off asking your doctor these questions

Comment

i will in 2 more weeks but i doubt he knows much on boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X