Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you prepare your protein shake after workout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you prepare your protein shake after workout?

The reason I asked is because I'm getting tired of my way. I just mix the powder with lowfat milk and use a blender. The thing I hate about it is cleaning the blender, I mean assembling and disassembling that thing is time consuming and tedious. I tried just mixing it up with spoon, but the powder just won't mix up well especially with water.

OK, so how do some of you guys prepare your protein drink, using water or milk, mixing it up with spoon or blender. Are there any alternatives unto making it more tasteful and easier to prepare?

I was gonna try creatine but I heard it's kind of risky in a way that i might cause cramps if you don't take it properly.

Anyway, my goal before the end of the year is to improve my back a little, because it's getting left behind with some of my body parts. My back should look like this in a couple of months...

LOL, is this even possible without roids?

add milk and peanut butter. i use the machine that makes shakes.

Comment

to answer ur Q about the pic of dat guy, no its isnt possible without roids

Comment

I usally mix it with water and skim milk. Nothing fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Linx
          I usally mix it with water and skim milk. Nothing fancy.
          But how do you mix it though, you use a blender or something or just plain spoon.

Comment

Just the plain spoon, or I would just mix it in a water bottle and shake it for a while. Often the most simple way is the best. Goes for most things.

Comment

Go buy a shaker for like 5 bucks. I've been using them for years and will never go back to a blender.

Comment

i use a blender...
                1) cup of water
                2) scoop of protien powder
                3) 1 banana
                4) assortment of berries and frozen fruit
                5) blend, and if its too thick i add more water so it doesnt burn up the machine.

Comment

Working...
                X