Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In hindsight top rank didn't do Bradley any favors...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In hindsight top rank didn't do Bradley any favors...

I mean outside of the Pacman 1 and 2 fights and Marquez, Timmy has been reverted to longggg layoffs and has been the subject of up to and including death treats.

I miss the dog Bradley. That 140lber who took on any and everyone and was in the ring 3 times a year. Now he's usually on the sidelines fighting rarely. It's possible he would have eventually gotten at least one between Marquez or Pacman without fully committing to top rank. And he would have gotten Khan out of there long ago doing all o us a favor.

Anyway war Dessert Storm!

They took Bradley from being a titlist with one payday to making him as famous as he could ever probably get and setting his family up for the rest of their lives.

Sure id have liked to see him in smaller fights more often, but thats better for us, not him. Top Rank has done good by Bradley.

Comment

Tim bradley got paid though lol

Comment

It aint Arum fault his chinny ass keeps breaking his legs..................

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I mean outside of the Pacman 1 and 2 fights and Marquez
          Yeah but those things are kinda a big deal.

Comment

huh?

he got three ppv fights...

Comment

boxer don't want to fight a lot just to figh ta lot. they want to get paid. they fight a lot to get paid. if they can get on ppv, they don't need to fight a lot.

top rank changed tim bradley's life. you'd prefer he had stayed with gary shaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I mean outside of the Pacman 1 and 2 fights and Marquez, Timmy has been reverted to longggg layoffs and has been the subject of up to and including death treats.

I miss the dog Bradley. That 140lber who took on any and everyone and was in the ring 3 times a year. Now he's usually on the sidelines fighting rarely. It's possible he would have eventually gotten at least one between Marquez or Pacman without fully committing to top rank. And he would have gotten Khan out of there long ago doing all o us a favor.

Anyway war Dessert Storm!
                When you're taking crazy damage against guys like Provodnikov and preparing to fight elite fighters like Pac and JMM you don't fight three times a year. But he didn't fight three times a year in 2010 either. Or 2008. And that covers all the non TR years right there except the one championship year he fought three times- 2009. And one was a NC. Not sure what you think he was doing really. Most champions don't fight three times a year and Bradley only did it once in the whole 2008-2014 time he's held major world titles.

Comment

Bradley is rich and seems very thrifty with spending his money. He has probably made more money than his family will ever need throughout their lives. Personally i think because of the large amounts of money he has made his interest in boxing in waning.

Comment

He's fine, think he'll actually move up to 154 and get some fights there

Comment

Working...
                    X