Collapse
No announcement yet.

What size shoe was Marvin Hagler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm..... That's an interesting find. It's probably why Hagler never suffered a (real) knock-down.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Hmmm..... That's an interesting find. It's probably why Hagler never suffered a (real) knock-down.
      Why because he had big feet? Thomas Hearns and Wlad take a huge shoe size and never had very good whiskers.

Comment

All I know is he used army shoes for training. That's pretty incredible, innit? The man was like cut from a granite stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Boxing9 View Post
          Why because he had big feet? Thomas Hearns and Wlad take a huge shoe size and never had very good whiskers.
          Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough, but the joke was that his feet was so big that he'd keep being upright despite being starched....

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            What size shoe was Marvin Hagler ? i swear this man had huge! feet.

I took a few screenshots.....

Image hosted by ImageSocket.com

Image hosted by ImageSocket.com

what kind of camera did you use,if it is was off those cheap polaroids it will make the subject look bigger,so i dont know what you are trying to say about shoe size,if a fighter has size 7 or size 15 if he has a glass jaw and gets hit with a good shot they are going to get a closup with the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
              what kind of camera did you use,if it is was off those cheap polaroids it will make the subject look bigger,so i dont know what you are trying to say about shoe size,if a fighter has size 7 or size 15 if he has a glass jaw and gets hit with a good shot they are going to get a closup with the canvas
              You are taking this thread WAY to serious.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                Ever think that we all watch far too much boxing and re watching the same fights isn't healthy?
                One can never watch to much boxing!

Comment

I swear you guys are on drugs. Oh well keeps me busy

Comment

Working...
                  X