Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the unedited Manny P. media workout.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Would be funny if it's Bradley that's taking it easy this time around because of Manny's recent KO, and the fact he thinks he lost his killer instinct.

Bradley thought he was slick getting into Pacs head with all that smack talk in the Face Off he just awoke a sleeping giant. Bradley's dreaming if he thinks he can catch Pac with the same punch Marquez did.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      what would be even funnier is if PAC gets DQd for hitting Bradley while he's down because he can't wait to go for the kill

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Bradley thought he was slick getting into Pacs head with all that smack talk in the Face Off he just awoke a sleeping giant. Bradley's dreaming if he thinks he can catch Pac with the same punch Marquez did.
        Real talk, I saw that look in his eyes! Not tryna be funny. He awoke the beast, bruh.

Comment

I believe Pacquaio will definitely "go for the kill" in this fight.

He'll definitely be more aggressive.

Will it work against him? Who knows but I believe he's coming for Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I believe Pacquaio will definitely "go for the kill" in this fight.

He'll definitely be more aggressive.

Will it work against him? Who knows but I believe he's coming for Bradley.

i think back to the Morales rematch...during the buildup, El Terrible made a comment about not feeling PAC's power

immediately in the post fight interview after he KOd Morales, one of the first things the ever-so-humble PAC said, and it surprised me, was 'i think he felt my power tonight'

those small slights, i know are stashed in the back of his mind

Comment

The first fight was incredibly crappy. I don't know why anyone would be excited for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                The first fight was incredibly crappy. I don't know why anyone would be excited for this one.
                if you think that was INCREDIBLE CRAPPY, you haven't seen many fights.

it wasn't great but hardly that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  Incredibly crappy was Pacquiao-Clottey. This was a lot better than that.

But I agree, it wasn't anything of rememberance outside of all the controversy surrounding the decision.

Comment

The first thing they should do on fight night is take a sledgehammer to the TV that is in the dressing room, that way Pac doesn't get comfy watching the playoffs again.

I think I saw a beer in his hand at one point, that's how relaxed and into the games he was

He barely stretched or warmed up, and I don't remember him having a sweat when he got to the ring. It was all very surreal watching that.

ok they can keep the TV, but just make sure he is warmed up, focused, has a sweat when he walks to the ring and I think we will get the type of fight that both guys are talking up.

Comment

i'm tired about all this UNFOCUSED, TOO NICE, NO KILLER INSTINCT garbage.

pac is always the same. the reason he hasn't been getting kos lately is 1 opponents lately have better chin 2 have been more careful.

guys early on at 140-147, tried to come at pac and got tuned up.

after delahoya/cotto/hatton, ppl were less aggressive hence less openings. except marg who got beat up.

even rios was less aggressive than usual.

tired of the pac excuses of BEING TOO NICE.

bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X