Juices before Training? Is It Good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juices before Training? Is It Good?

Hi Guys.....

I usually take bananas before getting training . I am also considering to add some sort of juices before training to boost up energy level . Which are good for me ? . Please give your opinion ? .
    Last edited by Peter1; 06-01-2013, 02:11 AM.

Originally posted by Peter1 View Post
    Hi Guys.....

I usually take bananas before getting training . I am also considering to add some sort of juices before training to boost up energy level . Which are good for me ? . Please give your opinion ? .
    smoothies are better because you are getting more than just the pure sugar from the fruit. Look into green smoothies.

Comment

My juice was V8, the stuff will certainly energize you and it does it naturally............ Rockin'

Comment

This is a one that I usually go for:

I juice cucumber, carrots and spring greens.

Put the liquid into a blender and add a cup of sprouted buckwheat; 10g hemp protein; 5g creatine and some flaxseed oil. Sometimes I'll add medjool dates.

Comment

I think yes it is a best idea to drink juice before doing any training. For getting training we need some energy so it is good to drink some fruit juice or protein shake before any training exercise. I also drink juice.

Comment

Working...
          X