Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    None?

I just said in a previous post in this very fucking thread that I'm not against critical views of Trump.

You are either having a hard time understanding me, or willfully picking shit from posts to argue over like a vagina.

Another nice talk.

Don't forget to drop some red k with a "racist" in the comment box, joe.
    Never called you a racist, Pea. Don't lie. But you sure are acting like one lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Never called you a racist, Pea. Don't lie. But you sure are acting like one lol.

Comment

Listen, Uncle Tom. Nothing you say will have any affect on me. You're a disgrace. Period. Don't talk to me you self hating clown.
        I employ over 15 employees, 70% black.

I have life savings plans for my mother and father so when they retire they can enjoy life just a tad bit easier working hard everyday of their adult life.

I donate every month to the Innocence Project.

I run two workshops that help people of all colors get they finances in order and find employment.

What have you done other than show your ignorance online?

Disgrace to you? Your a disgrace to my culture. I help my community (and by community I mean my city and my neighborhoods not some loser in New York) no matter their race. I don't give a **** about you and your approval or anyone else on this board. If ideals our align great but if not it's whatever.

What have you done other than show your ignorance online.

Men don't sit around worrying about the approval of boys, grow up and get educated, decolonize your mind. When you do I would happily accept you into the fold.

On second thought I like teasing you, you're by far my favorite racist on this site, hopefully you remain the same so I can keep slapping you down.

Comment

• Didn't Obama shun Fox?

Comment

Haha! You wouldn't do a thing. I'm just a big as you are and I already know you're scared of black people lol.
            Scared of black people?! Lmao I work in a prison. I know child molesters with more street cred than you lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

I have life savings plans for my mother and father so when they retire they can enjoy life just a tad bit easier working hard everyday of their adult life.

I run two workshops that help people of all colors get they finances in order and find employment.

Disgrace to you? Your a disgrace to my culture. I help my community (and by community I mean my city and my neighborhoods not some loser in New York) no matter their race. I don't give a **** about you and your approval or anyone else on this board. If ideals our align great but if not it's whatever.

Men don't sit around worrying about the approval of boys, grow up and get educated, decolonize your mind. When you do I would happily accept you into the fold.

On second thought I like teasing you, you're by far my favorite racist on this site, hopefully you remain the same so I can keep slapping you down.
              Damn son...you're getting some green

Comment

No it isn't. The Klan endorsed Trump lol. Racist came out of the woodwork to support Trump and his campaign was based on that. Denying that is denying the truth. Trump is a con artist and his whole campaign was based on attracting angry white voters. Fact.
                Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                well if gay guys supports u does that mean ur gay?
                Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                What are you asking me lol? Clown lol.
                u just blamed trump and his supporters for kklan endorsement

obamo was endorsed by lgbt does that mean him and his supporters are gay?
                Trump was endorsed by the Klan lol. Are you comparing LBGT to the Klan? lol
                well its a group

the other group is labeled as racist

the other is labeled gay
                Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                So Clinton and Obama are racist because they were endorsed by the openly racist Al Sharpton? And don't forget certain chapters of the KKK endorsed Clinton.

Obama was endorsed by the racist, black supremacy group Nation of Islam.
                dont make his head explode lol

im off to work

peace

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
                Joseph, It seems in the current society we live in, calling a white person is the ultimate verbal weapon to steer and control the idiotic human herd.

Trump indeed attracted some racist voters, but to base his win on merely race is ignorant and ridiculous. Trump ran a campaign on being anti-establishment which attracted millions of votes 'Drain the swamp' to quote.

To run with the narrative Trump won based on angry white people is quite simply absurd.
                Listen, Uncle Tom. Nothing you say will have any affect on me. You're a disgrace. Period. Don't talk to me you self hating clown.
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                None?

I just said in a previous post in this very fucking thread that I'm not against critical views of Trump.

You are either having a hard time understanding me, or willfully picking shit from posts to argue over like a vagina.

Another nice talk.

Don't forget to drop some red k with a "racist" in the comment box, joe.
                Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

malibus most wanted getting his riff raff **** pushed in lmfaaooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Every other president in American history had no problem answering questions from the press.

But I guess when your a Russian puppet who does nothing but lie, attacking the right to the freedom of the press, seems like a good idea.

Alt right Trump Cucks think trump attacking the constitution is cool now. Cowards....
                  You're a communist, dont act like you are some sort of supporter of the constitution.

Comment

Haha! You wouldn't do a thing. I'm just a big as you are and I already know you're scared of black people lol.
                    funny how CNN is most reliable site for african americans like u
                    and u defend them to death

have u heard or read this???
                    http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/cnn-...it-1201936373/

Comment

• He's off to a great start. Trump's campaign will be a circus act filled with these types of comments and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X