Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows Bigfoot, Aliens, The Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny and Santa Clause live in an underground base in Antarctica which is controlled by Joe Pesci's uncle's next door neighbor's brother and Betty White who secretly run the CIA under the supervison of Ronald Regan who is actually still alive.

Comment

Bigfoot does not exist & there is not a grain of evidence to suggest otherwise.

There are thousands of trailcams all over North American yet not one single clear photograph. Isn't it funny how every photo/video that appears is a blatant hoax? Typical blurry as hell phone pic/vid. Who even has a camera so poor these days?

Are we meant to believe there are hundreds/thousands of these walking around the forrests of North America when they are said to be 6-10ft tall & weighing upto 1000lbs. I am positive if tracking dogs can find tiny little deer for tens of miles they can find such a monsterous sized beast that apparently lets off a foul smelling odor & leaves footprints 40 times the size.

Tim Fasano, Tom Bascardi & the other bigfoot researchers are proven con-men.

The Patterson footage is a hoax but we'll ignore that for now. Isn't it funny how all those decades ago that is still the 'best' evidence we have despite our cameras, technology being much superior and despite thousands more people trying to track this elusive myth?

Not one grain of evidence be it a tooth, hair sample, skin sample or a body

Comment

i'm convinced that the patterson footage is real, and that bigfoot exist in very small populations in the american northwest, canada, and asia.
        there may only be a few hundred of them.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i'm convinced that the patterson footage is real, and that bigfoot exist in very small populations in the american northwest, canada, and asia.
          there may only be a few hundred of them.

Its fake........and they don't exist

Comment

Same reason unicorns, santa and the easter bunny arent real

Comment

i don't like that monkey's face.

he looks like he knows something.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post

Comment

He knows the lone hitman who was hired to kill JFK, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, John Lennon, Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, Lacy Peterson, and Princess Diana. That hitman was BigFoot. Thats BF is so hard to find.

Comment

Go read the Patterson story of how he bought a camera to make a movie about this myth known as bigfoot and how he rather coincidentally happened to bump into one lmfao!

Look at the freakin seams and the ridiculous buttpad on the costume.

Facebook find bigfoot apparently are releasing a groundbreaking video in the next few days, should be a laugh!

Blurry ass video of a kid in a monkey suit they'll claim is around 8ft tall with a coned head, has an inline step with arms at a 60% ratio and how it can't be hoaxed, blah blah blah, the usual rubbish.

Comment

Holy ****!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X