Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto and Clottey have sparred each other numerous times in the past.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    And the porpuse was ????????
    The purpose is that Joshua Clottey only recently has become champion and only recently is he becoming popular, back then no one knew him, he would spar the top welters and light welters, he was merely a sparring partner, he was on the level of a Bradley and a Katsidis (familiarity), i really dont think any news paper would really want to advertise a 25-1 contender going to their country as it is not really a big news.
    Last edited by kadafee; 02-25-2009, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Hi my name is ch@ampbox@PR and I type like this!!!!!!!!!!! jajajjajajajaj!!!!!!
      Whats your point idiot. I type jajajaja instead of hahahaah, because in spanish the H doesnt have any sound you idiot.

So **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadafee View Post
        The purpose is that Joshua Clottey only recently has become champion and only recently is he becoming popular, back then no one knew him, he would spar the top welters and light welters, he was merely a sparring partner, he was on the level of a Bradley and a Katsidis (familiarity), i really dont think any news paper would really want to advertise a 25-1 contender going to their country as it is not really a big news.
        Believe me, they would over here. Boxing is that huge here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I never heard this before. Interesting.

Comment

So what He trained for Branco and maliggnagie. Does that means he trains in Florida. When were does fights? 4 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Believe me, they would over here. Boxing is that huge here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Give it a ****ing rest, dude. Josh Clottey was a DiBella fighter getting paid $4k a fight a few years ago. NO ONE knew him and no one cared. He wasn't even a contender. He wasn't even popular enough to get on a Broadway Boxing card. BROADWAY BOXING. GTFOH.

Comment

So what He trained for Branco and maliggnagie. Does that means he trains in Florida. When were does fights? 4 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                No, it means he's trained there before. So let's stop the "impossible" bull****.

Comment

But what if Clottey sparred with him for those fights? You might not have heard....

You gotta entertain the idea that maybe it happened, the OP doesn't seem like he's making **** up for the hell of it. And it would make sense, Clottey's hardly recognized now, let alone then. He was probably a popular sparring partner then.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Give it a ****ing rest, dude. Josh Clottey was a DiBella fighter getting paid $4k a fight a few years ago. NO ONE knew him and no one cared. He wasn't even a contender. He wasn't even popular enough to get on a Broadway Boxing card. BROADWAY BOXING. GTFOH.
                    So now Ill have to believe whatever people post here? GTFO

He doesnt have any proof, so **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So now Ill have to believe whatever people post here? GTFO

He doesnt have any proof, so **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Where's your proof that they always announce who they are sparring against? And name every partner?

****outtahere.

Comment

Working...
                      X