No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Willie Monroe Outboxes Gabe Rosado For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    One of the worst undercards in pay-per-view history.
    Yeah.

There really shouldn't have been any excuse for an undercard that bad. It's not like they would have paid a lot for the headline fight. I bet Smith's purse was decent by his standards but it's not like paying a recognised fighter. When it's 2 great fighters and both get big purses then you can understand a weaker undercard as every show has a budget.

This has to be up there with the worst PPV event.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Wanna try that math out again?
      I'm half greek, I'm pretty bad with numbers when I'm drunk let alone sober.

Comment

Rosado has been in one too many wars. All the snap and power were gone from his punches by top level boxing standards. He needs to change his training regime or take a break or something or retire. His punches had no snap tonight.

Comment

Are you all hyped for Canelo vs Monroe in December?

Comment

What??? Monroe won? How could this happen?
            Last edited by Tobi.G; 09-18-2016, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Monroe's win over Rosado will shoot him up the WBO stagnant rankings.

We could very well see the WBO mandate an eliminator between Khurtsidze/Monroe for the next mandatory.

Comment

Nice win for Monroe. Monroe - Saunders would be nice.

Comment

Gabe was finished two years ago really this fight was just something off his name from a few years back and if Fraudverez selects Monroe, he couldn't bust a balloon, would be logical as he's no danger, another joke...

Comment

Working...
                  X