Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Should NOT Face Briedis Prescott Because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    I guess,the double standard of fight fans on boxing scene is amazing.

Examples:
    Alexander should rematch Kotelnik because a fan believes it wasn't close & a blatant robbery.
    But Khan shouldn't rematch the dude that beheaded him.

Marquez should come to 147 & beat Berto to prove he is worthy to fight Pacman.
    But what did Clottey,Margarito & Mosley do to prove to be worthy opponents for him??

(Before I continue,Floyd is a cherrypicker).But he manned up & fought Mosley,(when he was worth something).
    Then as soon as Floyd beat him,Mosley was old,but now all of a sudden he's the most dangerous choice to fight.Moreso I guess than a 154lb champ defending his belt against a guy like Martinez.
    wow this is complete ownage.........

Comment

If this fight doesn't get made, Breidis only has himself to blame. Khan has wisened up, developed and improved since that fight and Breidis didn't take advantage of the huge boost he got from beating an undefeated top prospect.
      It'd be great to see Khan avenge the loss and I really hope he does, but if this fight doesn't get made, it's Prescott's fault for slacking off.

Comment

This is what's wrong with boxing at the moment.

Khan showed some real defensive flaws in the Maidana and simply put, shouldn't be fighting another puncher as of yet. This fight is high risk and little reward. Redemption as a reward, IMO is something he doesnt need to acheieve right now. He's at a stage in his career where his future opponents will bring big rewards and accolades.
        So what you trying to say is that Amere Con has a chance to lose but because it's high risk & low reward situation so don't fight Prescott & bring in a journey man with low K.O ratio so Con can look good?

You do know that fighting a journey man won't exactly improve his defensive flaws right?

Comment

Working...
        X