Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Arum: Why Do Business With a Coward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum do business with everybody including "cowards".

Comment

• People can't honestly believe this is a literal statment.

They just can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        People can't honestly believe this is a literal statment.

They just can't.
        Its obviously not meant literally, but its really dumb. It's pretty clear that floyd is living in a bubble, unaware that there really is the feeling out there from the majority of boxing fans and in a wider context, sports fans in general, that he is scared to fight this guy. Floydiots might care about floyd making hundreds of millions of bucks or maybe they just want to see manny get virtually nothing so they can say 'owned' or some other dumb crap and have a little wank, but in reality the public isn't sympathetic to a guy that keeps churning out crappy fare, charging the earth for it, earning an eyewatering fortune and ultimately not giving the public what they want. He is just like a Mock auctioneer in this regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Its obviously not meant literally, but its really dumb. It's pretty clear that floyd is living in a bubble, unaware that there really is the feeling out there from the majority of boxing fans and in a wider context, sports fans in general, that he is scared to fight this guy. Floydiots might care about floyd making hundreds of millions of bucks or maybe they just want to see manny get virtually nothing so they can say 'owned' or some other dumb crap and have a little wank, but in reality the public isn't sympathetic to a guy that keeps churning out crappy fare, charging the earth for it, earning an eyewatering fortune and ultimately not giving the public what they want. He is just like a Mock auctioneer in this regard.
          I'm glad you know it's not a literal statment because some people actually do think it is.

I don't agree that Floyd is scared of Pacquaio. But that's a long winded pointless debate.

What I do agree is, everytime he opens his mouth he makes himself look worse. He's not a smart person, and it shows when he speaks out, someone needs to stop him from doing this because like I said everytime he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it.

Comment

• LOL at first i thought this thread was new....but yea Floyd puts his foot in his mouth.....The mega fight not happening thus far isnt all his fault but the things he has said over the years gave us a reason to think he is scared/ fearful of Manny.....just like wen his team posted that KO video this week.......Just digging that grave deeper for himself

By the way i actually like Floyd

Comment

• All I hear is 'quack, quack, quack'.

Comment

• At this point anyone that brings up the past, had he done this,.. had he done that the fight would have been made should just stop reaching..

Floyd, the fight is there to be made NOW!. Stop stating things that may or may not have happened and make the fight, otherwsie complete your contract with showtime against another burdened flat foot fighter, retire and go down as one of the most skilled but pathetic fighter in the history of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I'm glad you know it's not a literal statment because some people actually do think it is.

I don't agree that Floyd is scared of Pacquaio. But that's a long winded pointless debate.

What I do agree is, everytime he opens his mouth he makes himself look worse. He's not a smart person, and it shows when he speaks out, someone needs to stop him from doing this because like I said everytime he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it.
                  I'm not sure whether he is scared of him or not, but with every dumb statement it looks like he is. He needs to do something because someone needs to point out that this perception, should it be allowed to grow larger than it already is, is going to hurt his bargaining position. If the public believes he is a coward then his claims to be 'the A-side(fooking hate this stupid term)' isnt going to wash and if he walks away because he isnt getting enough money, then the public backlash will be enormous.

This crap has gone on too long, he needs to man up, swallow his pride or whatever and make this fight, because if he doesnt he wont be getting anywhere near what he has been used to. With the exception of his daft fanbase, people have almost totally run out of patience with him.

Comment

• Very ironic statement.

Comment

Working...
                    X