No announcement yet.

I'm noticing A LOT of people are picking Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    I'm picking JMM becuase he's my favorite boxer. simple as that.
    Artest!!... Can't wait for the season

Comment

Floyd won't get any credit for beating JMM since he's supposed to considering all the sacrifices JMM had to make.

JMM will get all the credit for pulling the upset. If Floyd wants credit he needs to fight guys in his own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredo Cucaracha View Post
        Floyd won't get any credit for beating JMM since he's supposed to considering all the sacrifices JMM had to make.

JMM will get all the credit for pulling the upset. If Floyd wants credit he needs to fight guys in his own weight class.
        he'll never get credit from haters....he beats cotto and shane, it'll be, "shane is old, margarito already beat cotto..."

bottom line, the experts, announcers, and past and present fighters.....i.e. the ppl's opinions who really matter.....are intrigued by this fight.

Comment

There's nobody of any credibility actually picking Marquez....

Comment

JMM has a nice fan base on here..but there are those who are not really big JMM fans that are sporting the new sig made by Sito. a lot of those ppl are picking JMM simply because they really want to see Floyd lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
              I'm picking JMM becuase he's my favorite boxer. simple as that.
              Then you are one of the stupid fans I was talking about.

Comment

a lot of people are just rooting for the underdog, nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                  Then you are one of the stupid fans I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    There's nobody of any credibility actually picking Marquez....
                    Thats cuz' most boxing writers are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      The closer it gets to fight night, the more wild predictions you see. I always say that you should stick with whoever you think will win instinctively, as soon as the fight is announced. Sometimes the over-analysis can really just be you trying to justify why your guy could or should win.
                      Good point... get your pick before ppl start discussing all the intangibles.

Comment

Working...
                      X