No announcement yet.

HISTORY SECTION Can we pass a new Law ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    It was HOW some of the people in NSB phrased things in offensive terms to the Great SRR. I wanted to make this thread with tongue in cheek, and to stick it up the guy who started this.
    You really oughtta stay out of NSB. Nothing good comes out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Absolutely not. And you shouldn't either.
      I will if I feel the inclination, we share different views on this...... have you read any of my serious thread on him ???...... what exactly do you know about Darcy ??..... on that thread are facts,... dispute them if you like, you won't hurt my feelings,....... I'll tell you what did hurt me,.. Diapheticulitis (or whatever Lesnar had, it's a hard word),.... damn near killed me.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        Oh I don't know, this thread has done better in one hour than my serious threads have in weeks...... There's not much direction here I admit, but I've had a laugh at many of these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          However funny... if it's a legit non-trolling thread.. of course it should be allowed.
          Agreed.

Some threads maybe ok while others do not. We have a moderator for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            Sage advice, and so true. That place is full of animals!

Comment

You should not let NSB bother you. Take that whole "*******s vs *****s" section with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                Sage advice, and so true. That place is full of animals!

Yeah....weasels.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                  I will if I feel the inclination, we share different views on this...... have you read any of my serious thread on him ???...... what exactly do you know about Darcy ??..... on that thread are facts,... dispute them if you like, you won't hurt my feelings,....... I'll tell you what did hurt me,.. Diapheticulitis (or whatever Lesnar had, it's a hard word),.... damn near killed me.
                  I've read enough about him to know he should not be included in the same league as Monzon or Hagler. Good luck finding any credible person who disagrees with me there. Just like you think Mayweather doesn't belong in a discussion with Robinson and some other ATG. I feel the same way about Darcy.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 09-28-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

For the record, I think Mayweather is very well knocking on the door of being in the conversation for Top 3 or Top 5 GOAT. I mean, look at his career. He's never been KD, never been really hurt, he almost never gets hit and he's beaten a ton of great fighters. The guy is amazing! And after watching him against Ortiz, I think he's gonna beat the bag outta Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Sure. If you stop mentioning Les Darcy in the same sentence with fighters like Monzon and Hagler.

lol

fighting words.

cue the aussies.

Comment

Working...
                      X