No announcement yet.

Two short clips of me (Please critique)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricecrispi
    not bad for a guy never in the gym before. Better than guys i seen in the gym after several months

Throw the left hand up higher and straight across. Just return the left hand up higher and try to throw combinations with one punch at a time. One hand has to always be back at the chin. Work on throwing punches at different distances and adding more movement.

Jump rope i would relax more and do it longer then ramp it really hard at the lasst minute or so. That way the body is warmed up and tired before you go for that last push
    Not my gym...

Comment

Looks pretty good to me.....

Comment

Vary it a bit man. Wheres the body rips and high hooks?

Comment

anyone can look good hitting a bag send a video sparing then ill tell you whats up

Comment

Originally posted by iwagh911
            Hey I made a video few weeks, or month back. I am not a boxer and soon I'll join a gym but until then I might aswel get better right? So here are two videos of me trying to train:

Tell me what you think..how can I improve?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_yFPgRCls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxGBDVGjfM

thanks guys, constructive critism would be highly appreciated.

p.s when jump roping. how do you do the move where you take the handles and swing the rope side to side, then start jump roping again? Confused but would like to learn.
            i aint trying to be an idiot and spoil ur minite of fame , but anyone can hit the bag , i bet you could throw lyk tht in the ring , the videos were ok but u had to head movement a moving target is harder to hit

Comment

how do you want us to critique
              i mean your jmping rope good and hitting
              the bags for a round

what is there to say

Comment

Originally posted by hardrock d
                anyone can look good hitting a bag send a video sparing then ill tell you whats up
                Maybe I came off a little bit confusing. I can not join a gym for weeks. BUT I own a heavy bag. I can either sit here and do nothing. Or I can at least try and condition myself. All I want to do is get extremely basic, but helpful feedback. Prolly 1/10 people on this board actually know what they are talking about, and I just wanted some quick replys on how I could improve ona really fundamental level. I understand a trainer would teach me all the ropes handson, but until then all I have is me...

Do I think I'm good? Of course not this is why I ask for help. The kind of replies that I was thinking was more on the lines of: my punching technique? combinations? wrong form? mix it up? etc.

I wasn't trying to make it a big deal, just hoping some people would help out.

Comment

respect stil gos out to u , not many ppl post videos of them boxing , i posted my fight a while back but the link will probsly not work now or i would link you to it , theres pics of me fighting , seach for a thread called "me in action"

Comment

everything looked fine to me. especially considering u've never boxed before. you should use you body a bit more when throwing the hook. ur throwing it all arm

Comment

i wont criticize but u looked good. nice handspeed also

Comment

Working...
                      X