No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
    its already over, three weeks before the election and i know everything is fixed. Crooked hiLIARy could shoot a reporter in the head on CNN for asking her a question about Whitewater or Benghazi and Donald trump would be blamed for it. The **** she does reminds me of Richard Nixon except i think he was slightly less corrupt
    Slightly less corrupt is an understatement. If it is over for a candidate, that would be Hillary. Don't take my word for it. Just wait and see.

Comment

• Donald Trump Caught on Camera Kicking Kid

Merge this one too

Comment

• Malcolm X on the Democrats

Malcolm X on the Democrats

Here are some thoughts on the democrats from the late and great Malcolm X. He was assassinated two days after this speech:

Rest in peace, great one.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• No surprise here folks. Zero substance from a career coupon collector, one Bernie's Corner

Comment

• #TheMerging

All political thoughts getting merged in to this thread. SMH

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post17120736

Comment

• I would actually like Trump's chances if I knew there wouldn't be any cheating by the Rat party. Even with cheating I think Trump might still win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    No surprise here folks. Zero substance from a career coupon collector, one Bernie's Corner
                    Go back to your mom's basement Bernie Boy. Isn't that what Clinton thinks of Bernie supporters? lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Go back to your mom's basement Bernie Boy. Isn't that what Clinton thinks of Bernie supporters? lol...

You're about as funny as a Donald Trump dinner table joke .

Comment

Working...
                      X