Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Needs Fury! Tyson Shouldn't Retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    who the hell gave you permission to speak again?? you ran off after Khan almost got killed now you wanna comeback like it never happened?
    lol.. What are you stalking me or some ****? You keeping track of my every move like some type of infatuated broken hearted b*tch?

I don't need no obsessed hoe right now so how about you go stalk someone else and write about that in your floral-pattern diary?

Comment

I have no idea why anyone would want the reigning heavyweight champion to retire out of pure spite.

Some people are losers.

Comment

The truth is i dont really give a f**k what he does. He cant/wont fight so he becomes an irrelevance. Re-match klitsko with david haye for fury's belts for all i care. The british heavyweight scene is now all about joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I have no idea why anyone would want the reigning heavyweight champion to retire out of pure spite.

Some people are losers.
          And the guy backing the guy who refuses testing is a stand up guy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            And the guy backing the guy who refuses testing is a stand up guy ?
            Didn't Klitschko refuse Vada drug testing his whole career?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Peter Fury says in the video below that he thinks Fury will probably fight again but the fact that it's even a question must mean that Fury has seriously considered leaving boxing and he wasn't just bluffing when previously mentioning retirement.

Love him or hate him, Fury is great for the sport as a polemic character who both entertains and upsets the masses, with a boxing ability and style which could seriously trouble, and maybe even defeat 5 times out of 10, any ATG heavyweight in history.

Most people would consider him the premier heavyweight world champion of the current time due to his victory over Klitschko so it would be a terrible shame if retirement happened when he has just positioned himself to such terrific heights within the sport where he could, over the next 2 years, become an undeniable ATG with potential victories over Klitschko II, Wilder, Joshua, Haye, Browne, Stiverne, Whyte and more.

Should Tyson return to the sport or would you rather he retired and disappeared for good?

Comment

Working...
              X