Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Only 1 in 40 priests are pedophiles.

Most are good men who serve God.
    Lmaoo, only 1 in 40? records show that in 2012, worldwide population of Catholic Priests was 414,313.

So that would make a catholic pedo priest population of 10,357. I think we found the ****ing hive, clearly the Pope is the pedo Queen. We must destroy her to save the children!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Some muzz guy was giving out free koran's in Tokyo. I got two. Praise God.

We ran out of pet sheets and the holy Koran lines jhonny's piss and crap zone.

My j girl tried to read it and was just laughing and laughing.

I to
      D her that we need to thank God for providing a book of pet sheets to us for free.

Now, we revere the Koran, it absorbs urine & feces. Get stuff really!
      Zaroku for lounge's poster of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        Lmaoo, only 1 in 40? records show that in 2012, worldwide population of Catholic Priests was 414,313.

So that would make a catholic pedo priest population of 10,357. I think we found the ****ing hive, clearly the Pope is the pedo Queen. We must destroy her to save the children!!
        freedom walk in to that one didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          freedom walk in to that one didn't he?
          all hail the pedo queen, blessed be those who touch children

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberspace View Post
            Most Priests don't molest boys and I assume most Muslims don't want to marry little girls however, Jesus didn't marry a little boy making it ok for Priests to marry them for generations well into the twentieth century. That is the contradiction in your reasoning or deflection. Understand?
            There is no contradiction. One is not better than the other. Understand?

Comment

The difference is The Catholics are ashamed and frown upon these Modahfokin priest. While ******s are merely following the "right path" of their PEDOPHILE FALSE PROPHET. //.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

The difference is The Catholics are ashamed and frown upon these Modahfokin priest. While ******s are merely following the "right path" of their PEDOPHILE FALSE PROPHET. //.
                Wellllllll, they kinda did put him in jail, but I mean jail over there is probably like their Disney world.

Yeah the Catholic Church attempting (and STILL somewhat attempting) to cover up their child abuse cases is waaaay better.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  The bible is a separate issue. I'm talking about an issue that has been a serious problem with the Catholic church for years. But Freedom would never post anything about that because he has an agenda that has nothing to do with speaking out against molesting children.
                  Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  You mean my next factual statement? Here you go:

Fact: Jesus Christ never married a little girl.

Fact: Muhammad married a little girl WHEN HE WAS IN HIS 50s.

Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was 6 years old and he consummated his marriage when she was 9 years old, and then she remained with him for 9 years (i.e., till his death).

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:62:64

Muhammad set a bad example, while Jesus set a good example.
                  Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Some muzz guy was giving out free koran's in Tokyo. I got two. Praise God.

We ran out of pet sheets and the holy Koran lines jhonny's piss and crap zone.

My j girl tried to read it and was just laughing and laughing.

I tried to tell her not to laugh, and to thank God for providing a book of pet sheets to us for free.

Now, we revere the Koran, it absorbs urine & feces. Great stuff really!

******s can say the justification for marrying 9 year olds in in the Koran, "if Mohammed did it it must be right" etc, while Catholic priests can't claim the same justification for banging little altar boys, in fact Jesus speaks out harshly against molesters in the gospels. I'm just contrasting one religion with another here, no matter what religion you believe pedophilia is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    ******s can say the justification for marrying 9 year olds in in the Koran, "if Mohammed did it it must be right" etc, while Catholic priests can't claim the same justification for banging little altar boys, in fact Jesus speaks out harshly against molesters in the gospels. I'm just contrasting one religion with another here, no matter what religion you believe pedophilia is wrong
                    Religion in general is just dog farts.

Comment

Mohammad molesting a 9-year-old girl and gay pedophile priests molesting pubescent boys are both very WRONG.

But if a Muslim molests little girls, he is following Mohamed's example.

While if a priest molests boys, he's going AGAINST the example set by Christ.
                      Last edited by The Hammer; 01-17-2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X