Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Kings Prizefighters. 13 NEW SCREENSHOTS INSIDE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    Judge Jab and Sinister Cross are the only punches people use online. They spam it so much, that its not even funny. Espeacialy on the PS3. Roy, Taylor, Ali, Goliath. Those 4 men are beasts. They took out Holyfield though. He was a cheating ass ni99a in Fight Night Round 3 for the 360.
    He was ? I never lose to him.. Even if I picked a guy with no stats haha.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Another thing that bugs me about FNR3 is why is it so ****ing dark on the next gen consoles. That annoys the **** out of me.
      Mine isn't dark ?
      I remember it was dark, but there was something in options I could change.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessler View Post
        He was ? I never lose to him.. Even if I picked a guy with no stats haha.
        Stop lien. You would lose to him. He's a scam on the 360.

You have fight night round 3 for what system?

Comment

when is this game comin out for 360??

Comment

Originally posted by lillb View Post
            when is this game comin out for 360??
            Schedulded for April/May time.

Comment

Damn I Hear Alot Of People Ripping Fnr3, I Thought It Was A Good Game, But I'm Not A Psyco Gamer Either. It Sounds Like You People Are Looking For Perfection, I Really Hope You're Not Looking For Perfection In Don Kings Prize Fight, Cause The Majority Of What Has Been Said On Here Is More Like Wishful Thinking, And A Whole Lot Speculation. I Guess The Only Real Way To See Is When This Game Actually Comes Out. Is There A Release Date Yet?

Comment

vic is a orthodox stance rofl early screenies not final

Comment

fight night was great but it can be improved upon, it was hardly perfect, just the best out there.

Comment

Fight Night was pretty good. I think that creating a realistic boxing game would be harder than creating a realistic football or basketball game. Fighting for the Burger King championship was kinda stupid, but they're probably less corrupt than the IBF so...

Apparently this game will feature Shannon Briggs and Tommy Morrison. I can't wait to match those two up. Yay.

The roster given on wiki looks pretty decent, but I'm not thrilled about some of them having fake names, hopefully it'll let you edit them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Kin...:_Prizefighter

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Fight Night was pretty good. I think that creating a realistic boxing game would be harder than creating a realistic football or basketball game. Fighting for the Burger King championship was kinda stupid, but they're probably less corrupt than the IBF so...

Apparently this game will feature Shannon Briggs and Tommy Morrison. I can't wait to match those two up. Yay.

The roster given on wiki looks pretty decent, but I'm not thrilled about some of them having fake names, hopefully it'll let you edit them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Kin...:_Prizefighter
                      Finally a game with Tommy Hearns & Mike Tyson!

Comment

Working...
                      X