• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao @ one of the Watson twins randomly popping up from out of nowhere

Comment

lol Quillins awesome. I would Love to see Quillin KO those ******s

Comment

Kid Chocolate blocked me on twitter so I don't like him anymore. Absolutely no class.

Comment

Damn!!
          Ishe looked really scared there completely took by surprise haha!
          Reckon Quillin would make easy work out of Ishe, guy just hits way to hard.
          Have to laugh at the I'm a junior middleweight you're a middleweight comment to defend his action of not having to fight him then saying my little brother is going to deal with you, what a *****!!

Comment

That's funny since Ishe was talking hella sht and calling him out but when confronted hes just a junior middleweight lol

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
              Kid choclate vs Jleon love and ishe smith. Sept 14th undercard.
              He could seriously beat both this guys in the same night.
              Jleon isn't good enough, Mayweather may have a somewhat good stable of fighters but I don't think he has the best about...
              To be a world champion I mean obviously you need to have skill to be one but it just doesn't mean as much as it use to for god sake Ishe is regarded as one!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                That's funny since Ishe was talking hella sht and calling him out but when confronted hes just a junior middleweight lol
                I do remember that, wasn't he also talkin shit about Lara as well?

Little bro Love definitely not getting a title shot against Quillin with his punch resistance. If Rosado put him down, I think Quillin will have wobbling all over the place like N'Dam and Guerrero.

Comment

Kid Chocolate will murder J Love. and Ishe Smith in the same night. He was not lying when he said he will fight them both on the same night. I think he can and beats them both down.

Comment

Doesn't Quillin have guys in his own division calling him out?

Comment

Lmao at Quillen.

Comment

Working...
                      X