Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of season training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuban - In the UK the boxing gym closes for two months and over here it is called the off-season.....you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by red boy View Post
      Cuban - In the UK the boxing gym closes for two months and over here it is called the off-season.....you ****.
      well its a good excuse 4u u, u lazy ****...

Comment

clearly im still intending on training.

Comment

You MUST give your body 2-4 weeks rest. Just do nothing, continue to eat healthy but let your body recover. This is why all sports and all athletes have an OFF SEASON. Its there for a reason and no your not slacking off by doing nothing your resting your body and recharging your batteries for a year of hard training. Your body will thank you 6 months into next year

Comment

Grosser, i plan on have a few weeks off as im on holiday but after that I want to get my fitness and speed right up!

Comment

Strength Training

Do shrugs, military presses, dead lifts, close grip bench press for triceps. If you want, throw in some bench press. And train your abs.

Do around 6-8 reps per set, two or three sets. That's what worked for me. You must experiment and see what works for you. Remember, you are strength training not bodybuilding.

Comment

Working...
              X