No announcement yet.

If you really want Manny and Floyd to happen,diehard fans should boycott both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    We tried this with Pac Mosley by fight night no one stuck to there guns,fact is if there is boxing on im watching.
    Lol, much easier said than done. I usually cave in at the last minute, admittedly. Sucks, but it's hard being a boxing fan over any other sport; we just don't get enough fights/events.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Hardcore boxing fans make up what percentage of PPVs? I know it's extremely small, but I'm guessing 10% MAYBE?...
      Very small, very very small.

I don't care anyway, I buy all fights. Even ones I don't expect much of. Always have.

Comment

if boxing is gonna be on ppv they should make 5 fights on the card that are actually competitive. not 1 or zero competitive fights. they are getting away with murder because so many tards keep buying. if you've ever watched a boxing ppv undercard around other people they don't even pay attention till the main event. if you've ever watched a ufc undercard everyone pays attention because all the fights on the card are usually competitive and unpredictable. contenders fight other contenders. what's entertaining about watching canelo beat up gomez? snore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Those aren't competitive fights at all, Matthysse is gonna beat the **** out of Morales, Canelo will do the same to Gomez.
          We all thought Maidana was gonna beat the shit out of Morales too. Canelo might ice Gomez, but either way it'll be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
            We all thought Maidana was gonna beat the **** out of Morales too. Canelo might ice Gomez, but either way it'll be entertaining.
            Except Matthysse doesn't throw slow telegraphed wide looping punches, Erik is getting killed here. Like I said, it's just names, I wouldn't say those are quality fights. Maybe it'll provide entertainment but I already know what to except when it comes to the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
              sorry lary but imgoing to buy ortiz-may partaily for the undrcad
              oh no thats a good fight man im buying it too...and ill give manny jmm cause jmm deserves a 3rd fight but after these 2 its over unless its martinez

Comment

for once i actually agree with you larry!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  That's a great idea. I should've thought about that before.
                  Or just watch it online instead of paying $50 for it lol

Comment

They will fight eventually.

Comment

hes more gutless than landgrabbing cretin thieves who claim "God" gave them the land

Comment

Working...
                      X