Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Golovkin or Geale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care, as long as the fight is entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Golovkin has been great for boxing and keeping his winning streak alive is very important. Right now he has an 'air of invincibility' - a loss ruins that
      He needs a loss for people to fight him.

Comment

Golovkin. Absolutely. A loss would be devastating for him.

Comment

GGG of course. He has everything it takes to be a star in this sport. He fights often on top of that. Look guys like May, Pac, Cotto, Marquez will all be gone in 2-3 years. This sport needs other guys to capture the mainstream fan's attention.

Comment

Here's what I do with all GGG fights. First, I root for his opponent, just to see a competitive fight. But deep down, I want GGG to win. I'm hoping for a good fight and I hope Geale proves that he deserves to be in there. Ultimately, I want GGG to win.

Comment

If GGG somehow loses to garbage guy Geale that will be a fun night on here.
              Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 06-11-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

i predict geale will upset ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  Who will you be rooting for?

I'm not asking who you think will win, I'm asking you who you would like to see win.
                  GGG for sure! Plus I hope he wins well then we'll know how legit he is and how far he can go. Plus a win here makes him the heir apparent with Cotto having no choice but to fight him unless he wants to be labeled a duck or move down in weight.

Comment

GGG is good for the sport. Brings a lot of excitement and Knockouts, so obviously I'm supporting him.

Comment

Golovkin, have followed and supported him since he was an amateur.

Comment

Working...
                      X