BoxNation questions???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxNation questions???

Hi all,

Long time lurker here. I've just found out that Boxnation offers online subscription which is great as I don't have Sky. I have a few questions for anyone who is subscribed to them.

1. Is the online stream in HD or SD?
    2. Does the online stream suffer from freezing etc...
    3. Do I have to pay extra for PPV events?

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks.

Can't answer your first 2 questions, but for number 3, the answer is no.

And for anyone with a plasma screen, beware the logo!

Comment

go on their website,

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
        Hi all,

Long time lurker here. I've just found out that Boxnation offers online subscription which is great as I don't have Sky. I have a few questions for anyone who is subscribed to them.

1. Is the online stream in HD or SD?
        2. Does the online stream suffer from freezing etc...
        3. Do I have to pay extra for PPV events?

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks.
        1. No it doesn't offer HD, but the last two newsletters that I got stated that HD is coming in 2014...

2. Regarding freezing, as long as you have a reasonable internet connection then you should be fine, I live in a small village in the middle of Ireland my connection is pretty **** but I still haven't suffered badly with the stream, once or twice in a fight it happens!

3. Nope, you don't have to pay extra just the flat monthly fee of £10/€12.99

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          1. No it doesn't offer HD, but the last two newsletters that I got stated that HD is coming in 2014...

2. Regarding freezing, as long as you have a reasonable internet connection then you should be fine, I live in a small village in the middle of Ireland my connection is pretty **** but I still haven't suffered badly with the stream, once or twice in a fight it happens!

3. Nope, you don't have to pay extra just the flat monthly fee of £10/€12.99

Hope that helps
          Thanks for the informative post, I may buy it later today.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            Thanks for the informative post, I may buy it later today.
            It's worth buying it mate.

Sometimes it's a little slow and you feel like you may have not got your money's worth in some months but overall they pick up a lot of cards internationally.

In the space of next month for example they've got Pacquaio-Bradley and Mayweather-Maidana. Not too bad.

Definitely worth getting it I would say.

Comment

Working...
            X