Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd may need to consider retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes 38 years old and has been boxing pro for 18 years. Ofcourse he looks old..because he is and with that said hes still clearly the best fighter in the world and number 2 is a whole planet away from him.

FIGHT ON

50-0

Comment

He'll try and take his last 2 fights easier with Danny Garcia & maybe a Brook fight (which I doubt would be easy, but there aren't too many easier options).

Pacquiao, Khan, Bradley would pose too much of a threat.

But with Judges/Ref usually in his back-pocket, I doubt he would suffer a loss unless it was by KO or TKO (I think his chin is weak, but he just doesn't get caught enough).

Comment

His right hand lead looked better in the second fight

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
          I agree, him and Pacman should finally get it on as both are shadows of themselves.

He will not want a spring chicken in there.

Pacman makes the most sense right now.

You know he's gonna end up fighting Khan next. Then Garcia. Then call himself TBE for that "0".

Comment

Floyd won't retire, he'll be get beaten to retirement in a year or two but he'll come back like Jones and Toney to pay the debts he's run up. Familiar story.

He's done well to string it out this long carefully choosing opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Honestly....the Floyd i saw tonight does not beat Manny
              I actually agree, Pac still seems fast, much less decline IMO.

Comment

Yeah man, he's making me nervous.

Comment

I thought he was going to get dropped in Rd 4. That right hand at the end of rd 3 could have wrecked him. Dude has a beard, has to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Honestly....the Floyd i saw tonight does not beat Manny
                    Floyd won't have to worry about the same things against Pacquiao that he had to worry about Maidana. Floyd will probably let his hands go more against Pacquiao.

Comment

He has 2 fights left on his contract..... maybe he can fight pac.

Its better late then never.

Comment

Working...
                      X