No announcement yet.

rorymac gets in shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    I'd do 2000 meters on the rowing machine took me like 40 mins at first. Then I got it down to 15 mins. Then I'd watch a film while jogging on the treadmill. Sky Movies ftw. Before heading off and doing 50-100 laps in the pool. Then chilled out in the steam room. Good ****.
    Steam room and jacuzzi are the business. Went to the gym with my friend last week, it was empty and we were in the jacuzzi for an hour (MASSIVE no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Steam room and jacuzzi are the business. Went to the gym with my friend last week, it was empty and we were in the jacuzzi for an hour (MASSIVE no ****)
      Use to get a lot of totty in the jacuzzi. They'd sit right next to me and sometimes I'd get a boner. Once in the steam room this tanned lass was rubbing lotion all over her breasts and inside of her thighs. :wank:

Comment

Then I'd get in the sauna after taking a shower with loads of butt naked old men. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
          Do lots of cardio before building up to strength exercises.
          and why would you suggest that?

Comment

Goodluck bro....

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
              Cardio to lose weight and get in better shape. After a few weeks I was adding weights to my work out and even skipping cardio completely.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
                I agree on tearing down before building up.

It's easier get to a lower body fat percentage, and keep it that way while building muscle... harder to build muscle AND get a lower body fat percentage.

Comment

as we discussed my boy diet is 90%, keep that disciplined and you will see results in no time

just promise you won't be taking all of the ladies from me when i'm in the uk.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Goodluck bro....
                    Thanks son, this was kind of inspired by yours

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    as we discussed my boy diet is 90%, keep that disciplined and you will see results in no time

Haha I can't promise anything

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post

Yup, like I always say, if you kill it in the gym and then eat a pizza, you will see no changes.

If you dont work out AT ALL, but eat clean and watch your calories... you WILL lose weight.

80%-90% diet... its more important than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X