Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis: Torn crucial ligament and meniscus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that i think about there would be swelling so wouldnt an mri not take place until the swelling goes down? ill have to wait for a doctor to confirm before i believe.

Comment

he wouldnt have went down if the knee didnt give out...if that is indeed the case

Comment

All they had to do was run a X-ray and they can tell if there is anything torn in his knee. If he doesn't hae anything wrong with his knee than hes a bigger b*tch than Rios, Harrison and Gayweather combined.

I'm pretty sure something is wrong with his leg tho

Comment

Watching it underlines for me what a garbage fighter Vitali is in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
            Watching it underlines for me what a garbage fighter Vitali is in 2011.

lol, and you came up with that assessment after 1 round in which he won, in Vitali's first fight of 2011, stop silly head !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              lol, and you came up with that assessment after 1 round in which he won, in Vitali's first fight of 2011, stop silly head !!!
              I've been saying it for years buddy. The Lennox Lewis fight was a tremendous battle but all the rest are ****e.

Comment

being heavy is the worst thing you can do for your knees

if he's running and training like a world class fighter he'd certainly be less likely to sustain this sort of an injury
                especially in round one.

some idiot gave me red for it.
                but i'll say it again

the swelling would have to go down before they can look inside of it with any degree of confidence. swelling shows up on an mri and in an x-ray, and can litterally cloud the image.

they can either wait or reduce the swelling w/ drugs.
                they'd likely do both

either scenario, there's no way a definite diagnosis is going to hit the press so early after the fight.
                this "news" was on boxingscene (from a dubious poster, mind you) within the hour

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  being heavy is the worst thing you can do for your knees

if he's running and training like a world class fighter he'd certainly be less likely to sustain this sort of an injury
                  especially in round one.

some idiot gave me red for it.
                  but i'll say it again

the swelling would have to go down before they can look inside of it with any degree of confidence. swelling shows up on an mri and in an x-ray, and can litterally cloud the image.

they can either wait or reduce the swelling w/ drugs.
                  they'd likely do both

either scenario, there's no way a definite diagnosis is going to hit the press so early after the fight.
                  this "news" was on boxingscene (from a dubious poster, mind you) within the hour
                  Ah its on ESPN I don't think that is too dubious.

Comment

Solis is a cuban bum. Even audley harrison has more heart than him and would have got up from that cream-puff punch. You can see why a cuban has never won the heavyweight title.

Comment

So, when can we expect to see all the "this is BS", "thread is garbage" people in here apologizing for bashing the TS?

Kid just owned 85% of the people in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X