Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr short sparring clip leaked (giving him a licking)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweathers gonna regret taking this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      The only problem is the guy he is sparring is just walking him down lol, he isn't even throwing a punch, at least throw some combos and that chopping over hand right of Maidanas. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd stops Maidana by some lame ref or doctor waving it off because of Floyd hitting him with multiple uppercuts.

it would be nice to see how Floyd can handle that chopping right hand though, if Floyd cant hurt Maidana, Floyd might gas out throwing so many combos, Floyd is able to maintain in a fight by giving the illusion that he has insane stamina, the illusion is he barely throws punches, if he throws combos he starts looking sloppy and gets tired like in the Cotto fight he tried to KO Cotto and than started getting a bit tired so he went on the ropes and used the shoulder roll to gain his stamina back.
      I just see this as Floyd's way of controlling the fight. He definitely needs excellent stamina to do what he does, but he's also a vet and vets know when and how to rest. Anybody, even the most insane 100 punch a round guy gets tired at times in fights.
      Guys that last tend to pick their shots more.

He will definitely be aware of the chopping right.
      I just see Maidana as getting discouraged more than anything because of the hand speed.
      Floyd throws two shots and gets the hell out of the way before that chopping right comes down.

The speed difference is a nightmare for Maidana not necessarily the power.

Fighting Floyd is like chinese water torture where the water drips on you.
      One drop doesn't hurt or doesn't bother you but the accumulation of many drops on your head drives you insane.

Comment

I noticed he's starting to use that looping overhand right like he did against Gatti/Cotto more and more nowadays.

Comment

And you guys see how he negates the pressure with that hard jab? Also, when he's teeing off on the guy, he's turning his opponent, little by little, every time he's hitting him.

That's something Broner has no clue about. That's why Floyd's gonna route Maidana. And that's why Broner looked like an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            And you guys see how he negates the pressure with that hard jab? Also, when he's teeing off on the guy, he's turning his opponent, little by little, every time he's hitting him.

That's something Broner has no clue about. That's why Floyd's gonna route Maidana. And that's why Broner looked like an amateur.
            Very true. Good points and good eye.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Very true. Good points and good eye.
              You know I hate him, but still, he's brilliant in the ring. Not gonna lie.

Comment

Wtf... Is that Larry helping Floyd out for free?

Seriously tho, those people are such suck ups that I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing it for free.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What

The

Hell

Did I just watch the dude didn't throw a single punch.

Comment

Looking good...though I would be worried him throwing so many looping rights. Maidana left hook comes from nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      You know I hate him, but still, he's brilliant in the ring. Not gonna lie.
                      It's refreshing that you can dislike him but appreciate his skill. Props.

Comment

Working...
                      X