No announcement yet.

Who's gonna be the new LW king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gonna be the new LW king?

We dunno if JMM plans to go back down to LW again, he probably wont, and with Rios really struggling to make weight and likely to move up, and Guerrero talking about moving up, who's gonna become the new man at LW?

Here's the rest of the ring's top 10:
    Antonio DeMarco
    Miguel Vazquez
    Kevin Mitchell
    Paulus Moses
    Ricky Burns
    John Murray
    John Molina
    Richard Abril

Or will a SBW move up and take control?

Im hoping Warren makes a Burns v Mitchell fight. The winner of that would be in good contention to take over. I think its safe to say we can count Murray out after getting stopped by the only 2 top10 guys he's faced

Miguel Vazquez.
    People sleep on this guy smh.
    Last edited by goblin213; 12-07-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

If Gurrero, Marquez and Rios all leave the division and no one moves up, then I actually think it could be Kevin Mitchell.

I think a focused Kevin Mitchell could beat anyone in that list you've made.

I'm biased towards Mitchell I followed his career from the get go and I don't think he has what it takes to be a great but I think he has more than enough to become a world champion.

I'm hoping he gets one.

Comment

Linares
        Broner once he moves up

Comment

well ive never seen Moses in action before so ive no idea how good he is, but other than that the list isnt exactly full of top quality fighters.

Its anyones for the taking imo.

Comment

i was looking up John Murray before the rios fight and watched the fight he had with Mitchell, to be honest id never really heard of either, what a war! anyway i like the look of Mitchell, read he had personal problems leading up to the Katsidis fight, hopefully he can stay focused,

another fighter i think is going to progress is Jorge Linares, i think he will take a lot away from the Demarco fight and come back stronger, dude looked awsome early on in that fight,

i also rate Demarco, before the Linares fight i thought he was just another Valero victim.

Comment

Working...
            X