Who's resume is better,Mayweather or the Klit bro's combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt, especially with Alexander soon to be on there. Legend

Comment

Evander has a god tier resume that ****s all over Floyd's. Floyd has a resume that ****s all over the COMBINED Klitschko Bros resume. I blame them like 20% personally for their weak resume and 65% for being so dominant in a weak era.

edit: the other 15% I assign to their mother for not letting the two best heavyweights of a generation fight each other

Comment

Mayweather and it's not even close.

Genaro, Manfredy, Corrales, Chavez, C. Hernandez, Castillo, Gatti, Judah, Baldomir, De La Hoya, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto.

Byrd, McCline, Peter, Brock, Bruster, Ibragimov, Thompson, Chagaev, Chambers, Haye, Hide, Johnson, Sanders, Arreola, Solis, Adamek, and Chisora.

I mean it's not even close which has beaten the better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Mayweather and it's not even close.

Genaro, Manfredy, Corrales, Chavez, C. Hernandez, Castillo, Gatti, Judah, Baldomir, De La Hoya, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto.

Byrd, McCline, Peter, Brock, Bruster, Ibragimov, Thompson, Chagaev, Chambers, Haye, Hide, Johnson, Sanders, Arreola, Solis, Adamek, and Chisora.

I mean it's not even close which has beaten the better fighters.
          That's not how it works though.

Larryx combined the k bros into one entity.

So it's basically a heavyweight boxer who's like 105-5 or some shyt.

Stats alone will outweigh Floyd.

Also in this case..

Wladali would have avenged every single defeat outside of Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Jesus Chavez was 1-13 when Floyd fought him.

Chavez was smaller than Floyd too, he fought at bantamweight and junior featherweight before he fought Floyd at 130, and went back down to 122 for his final fight.

Here's his BoxRec:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4761&cat=boxer
            lmfao,you just owned yourself..you dont know **** bout boxing,not ****...lol

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              And these are the type of people that say things like Floyd was ducking Kosta Tszyu, Shane Mosley and all these other people. How can you criticize a guys resume or even discuss the landscape of the divisions he was fighting in when you weren't even watching boxing when he was in his prime? And if you weren't, there's videos all over the internet that you can watch to familiarize yourself.

I don't expect everybody to know every single name on every single fighters resume but to do a quick boxrec search, insert a laughing smiley and act like your some kind of expert is another thing.

I don't have anything against that guy but that was one of the most cringe worthy posts I've seen in a while. OMG.
              This site is full of kids now. Big majority of people in here were not watching boxing 3 years ago, you can clearly see it when people start with the ducking accusation, completely ignoring what was going on at that time and which fighters were popular, etc...

Comment

Blitzing Corrales > Getting your face punched off by Lennox Lewis...everything else is an afterthought.

Comment

well when you combine them its a long as streak...but they still lost a few times as well, including 2 stoppages.

floyds fought vastly better competition so he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    well when you combine them its a long as streak...but they still lost a few times as well, including 2 stoppages.

floyds fought vastly better competition so he wins.
                    I really like your atg heavyweight list I pretty much have the same

Comment

Working...
                    X